For parents of dogs who wear diapers

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I was wondering if any of you had consider cloth diapers? I use them for Ruby ( my human baby) They are really cool size adjustable fasten with snaps a lot like disposables. No pins no folding . You just put in an insert and snap it on You can even customize and use 2 inserts if you have a dog that pees a lot at 1 time. I chose them to cut costs (they are around 10 bucks) and fell in love.I don't know mucH about dog diapering but I imagine it's about as expensive as baby diapering.. just a thought

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
What brand are you using? Ive been trying to figure out sizing so I can buy some. Please help lol

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That is such a great idea. I used cloth for both my skin-kids and loved them.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Our landfills are celebrating your choice [MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] ! I forget how many BILLIONS of pounds of pampers are in our landfills but it's truly disgusting to think about. I used them for my daughter 21 years ago and still have diaper guilt..... :ashamed:

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
@RescueMe I pm'ed you. [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] I wish I could say that my motives were that unselfish . Mostly I chose them because they are much cheaper in the long run that disposables and also much softer for Ruby.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
@RescueMe I pm'ed you. [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] I wish I could say that my motives were that unselfish . Mostly I chose them because they are much cheaper in the long run that disposables and also much softer for Ruby.

Hey, who cares if the outcome is the same or - in this case - BETTER? Better for the earth, better for the babies! Rock on, I say.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I have two Spina Bifida bullies that cant control poo or pee. Diapers work great.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.