Use of Recovery Collar??

bubuloon

Mar 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
no
i have experiance of dog collar but little bit .so i want to more info about dog collar and what is Recovery dog collar??

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
No idea. Why don't you post a picture of this thing? What's it supposed to do? (if anything)

There are a gazillion types of collars for dogs and everyone has their own favorite. Mine is a martingale style. I don't like harnesses. Most folks here use harnesses. It's an individual thing.

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
I googled it, a recovery collar is to keep dogs from scratching and injuring themselves. Amazon has many different kinds to choose from, or you can buy one from your vet. :)

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Good to know....I've never heard of such a thing.

Yeah, you know those cones they put around the dogs neck, they're plastic and funnel shaped... I guess recovery collar is another name for it. I call em "The Cone of Shame" cuz they look so ashamed and pathetic when they have to wear one. :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Yeah, you know those cones they put around the dogs neck, they're plastic and funnel shaped... I guess recovery collar is another name for it. I call em "The Cone of Shame" cuz they look so ashamed and pathetic when they have to wear one. :)

That would have NEVER occurred to me. I thought of "Recovery of a Lost Dog" kind of thing - not surgery. hahahahahaha I agree: the Cone of Shame is my choice too. I have a t-shirt that says: "Oh sure...it's all fun and games until someone ends up in a cone."

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
That would have NEVER occurred to me. I thought of "Recovery of a Lost Dog" kind of thing - not surgery. hahahahahaha I agree: the Cone of Shame is my choice too. I have a t-shirt that says: "Oh sure...it's all fun and games until someone ends up in a cone."

LMAO! :D

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

So true!!
Ftse looks like that at the moment wearing his one, poor Ftse.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.