JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@BrooklynStar @ BruceP @ Jeannieco, @MamaAndi @Twice @ savemejeebus @ gunnyboy @ vicaroo1000 THANK YOU. and you the rest of you too. You have all giving me some encouragement. I have been in tears off and on the last couple of days. It makes me so sad to think we may not get this baby. But I am prepared to give my rebuttal to the lords of the land. LOL! But regardless we are leaning towards getting the puppy no matter what they have to say. It does seem like we are nearing the end of living here anyway. So even if we don't get the puppy we will be looking for another home. So with that in mind, we think it would be such a loss to not get the puppy and still move anyway. Gunnyboy is right, a puppy will bring happiness. and not getting him would be devastating. So I am going to contact them today and see how it goes. Wish us Luck....:heart::heart::heart:
I'm just seeing this sorry I'm so late to respond. There's a space on the mention after the @ so I never saw this and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] probably didn't either. Now I'm off to finish reading this all because it looks like you got your landlord's permission. :D

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Oh my, I see why you forged ahead with the puppy. Too darn cute. Love those little freckles on the rope. oooooohhhh and I say Toro

OP
mendomama

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I gotta a toothache that's so cute!!! :inlove: Awww...it's gonna be a beautiful life with those two. I do think he looks a lot like Emma. My heart aches with puppy envy too! But I'm at my limit in this city. Looking forward to seeing lots more pics and vids. :begging: Please!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh don't worry about it, we all, me included, had to figure it out. I was slow at it too. :D. Caps don't matter it if there's a space in the name keep it that way or it won't work. :up: I'm so happy for you too!!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That is just cuteness over load.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Those videos were so cute! Uni looks like she is enjoying playing with her new little bro!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
okay, now that I've been able to see the video, I WANNA PUPPY :hissy: Pookie, hurry up and get big and strong and make pretty babies with some lucky girl!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a cute little wrestling session.... thanks for sharing and congrats on the new addition and also... not having to move

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:luv: I'm in love all over again! They are both so adorable! Uni looks petite. It's not going to take long for the puppy to catch up to her.

Congratulations again!

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Awww! He is sooooo cute! They both are! Love the video and the Picts! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy that new baby. They grow up so fast!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.