Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrinkle sore

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brooklyn
    Likes (Received)

Default Wrinkle sore

I asked this before but never bought it and can't fight the thread! What's the stuff u use that clears up a wrinkle sore??? It's on amazon?? Anyone??

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Wrinkle sore

malaket maybe what you are thinking of? They are anti bacterial wipes and yes you buy on amazon. But use them gently and maybe just 1 time and see if it helps. Sometimes being TOO clean can just rub them raw. Honestly my pups do not need cleaned but maybe 1 time a week. I do think food plays a big part in that and also their daily activities too I am sure.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gracie Mae "The Diva"
    Likes (Received)

I don't have to clean Gracie's...but I do wipe them out everyday with a kleenex.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brooklyn
    Likes (Received)

I use a wipe then dry it or use a Kleenex and he got a terrible terrible terrible sore. And his tear stains are just awful and the wax in his ears.... It's depressing to see him like this we just ordered another new food we don't know what to do!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    bubba
    Likes (Received)

Bubbas nose rope is always wet but I only clean it with a duoxol pad or Malaket wipe once a week. Can be too much. In between if I notice it's getting a little red I dry it with a Cotten ball and put desitin on it.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver and Ivy Claire
    Likes (Received)

i just use a paper towel every day, sometimes twice a day. a quick wipe to keep it dry in there does wonders for my two. the skin always looks healthy. if you keep the wrinkles as dry as you can, you will probably not run into problems. it's the moisture of skin against skin that can cause an infection or irritation.
    "J'embrace mon chien sur la bouche!" (i kiss my dog on the mouth!)--unknown

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brooklyn
    Likes (Received)

He's never had it before so I'm worried and have been switching his food ! It's sooooooo red! And I clean it everyday sometimes twice Oh we'll

Cooper11

Last edited by Cooper11; 04-23-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Cooper11

@TomnZon

DO you know how to get on your profile and read your visitor messages cuz I wrote it on there....also if you go to your profile under your profile pic you can go to latest post or newest thread and see all what you have posted on and you threads that you made that will all pop up.... Where is he red at...Eye wrinkle??? I am having the same problem just with one of coops eye. Have you had his eye check out for ectropion ....Coop has that wrong with one of his eyes and it waters all the time. I just got some drops suggested to me by @gunnyboy so I am going to call vet and ask them if they will give it to me....If all fails I will have to do the laser surgery becauseat this point his one waters so much there are no tears stains but it looks like it is getting raw and I think it is watering to much the hair is coming off.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel and Talulah
    Likes (Received)

Before Nigel had surgery for his entropic eyes they would water and get sore and raw, I would wash and dry the area then use some Neosporin, it worked for him.
    My Dogs Can Lick Anyone

Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel and Talulah
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rainyruth View Post
    Before Nigel had surgery for his entropic eyes they would water and get sore and raw, I would wash and dry the area then use some Neosporin, it worked for him.
    ETA- just found out today Nigel has chronic dry eye, vet gave me Genteal lubricant gel drops, you can buy it on Amazon $5.00 cheaper than what the vet sells it for.
    My Dogs Can Lick Anyone

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by rainyruth View Post
    ETA- just found out today Nigel has chronic dry eye, vet gave me Genteal lubricant gel drops, you can buy it on Amazon $5.00 cheaper than what the vet sells it for.
    Nice to know!!! I have just been washing and then putting gold bond on his eye wrinkle and his eye waters so much I have to put more gold bond on after like a minute...his is raw and I am hoping to not have to get surgery....did any of the drops work for you???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads