Our poor Tucker

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Wow...they are little fighters aren't they? I'm sure it helped that he was in the BEST possible facility near you, eh? Wonderful news. Just wonderful.

OP
T

Tucker

Apr 13, 2012
Ingersoll ON
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Well everyone, sorry for the delay on posting, been a crazy weekend.

Tucker came home friday and was ok, wasnt in the best of shape, still very lathargic and not all that well. I gave him the perscribed doseage of medicine Friday night and he vomitted, and the vomiting continued into Saturday.
We went BACK to Guelph on Saturday where they checked him over again, and came to the conclusion his tummy didnt like the medicine. So we stopped with the Sucrafate liquid. It helped alot, he seemed to regain some personality and such. Saturday afternoon then he developed some "anal leakage" - this was very frustrating as we live in a brand new home ( in march ) with almost white carpet in Tuckers favirote room. Diapers it was, and another call the vet, they had us stop giving him another one of his meds. The leakage stopped, and Tucker is now full of energy, so much we have to try and keep him calm most the time as the vet doesnt want him over doing it yet.

It is great to have him back with his personality and spunk to him.

The breeder has become the issue now, but Iam not going to litter this forum with complaints of our breeder who thinks were horrible people for having the surgery done. She is convinced the dog was fine, and what we experiance was a "reverse sneeze". *rolls eyes*

Thanks for the well wishes and support. I cant wait to become more active on this forum, now only if I could work less.

Bill

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Sorry about the white carpet but SO happy that he is home and feeling better :)

How many meds did they have him on?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.