Our poor Tucker

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=4694]Tucker[/MENTION], not sure where you live exactly, but there's going to be a bully meetup somewhere downtown Toronto, May 6th. At least 10 of us were at the last one and the more the merrier! If you and Tucker are up for it, we'd love to meet you both and the rest of your fam if they'd like to. :)

OP
T

Tucker

Apr 13, 2012
Ingersoll ON
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
@savemejeebus We Live near London, but I will see what May 10th looks like, that could be a fun little road trip with Tucker. Where can I find more information?

It looks like we could have him home as soon as tomorrow ( Friday ). They have seen big imporvments in him over the past day or so and he is playing and getting some walks in. So as of right now I think were on the mend. I hope everything from here goes smoothly as I dont know how much more of this stress I can, between working, being sick myself and dealing with the stress of Tucker being ill and the breeder ( I wont go into that one... ) it hasnt been the best of weeks.

Again, thanks for all your supoort EBN!

Bill

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
:dancing: Oh hurray!!! It was so upsetting reading through all the updates but finally got to the good stuff.. Give him big big hugs from all of us!!! keep us updated.. I am sure you are going to be so thrilled to have him home and I am sure Tucker will be so happy!!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
3 cheers for Tucker!!!! hip hip hooray

:clap:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:yeah: so glad to see he is on the mend!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Tucker is one brave little guy! Hope he gets to come home tomorrow and be with his loving family.

27baa2d9.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online