Our poor Tucker

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Poor Tucker...and you guys too. We are keeping all paws and fingers crossed for good news here!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh no. I am so sorry. Don't worry about pics right now. We do them but you have more than enough on your plate. This brought tears to my eyes, I wish for tucker to heal fast. Will be watching and hoping for good news. :hug:

LucysMom

Community Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy(RIP) and Gizmo
Prayers for your baby--he is so pretty

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is such a beautiful boy, we will keep him in our prayers for a speedy recovery.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm late to this and so sorry to hear what you're going through ... My maggie aspirated on her food a couple of weeks ago and this time last week she was at the vets receiving breathing treatments and being put on IV antibiotics. Your baby is in the right place, and I'm sure little Tucker will get through this!! Hopes and prayers being sent your way!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I was so hoping for better news. Just know he's a young guy and we are all praying for him. Stay strong..he is in a good place and they are fighting every step of the way. :hug:

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Oh my gosh, so sorry Tucker is having complications :( My heart goes out to you and him, I hope his condition starts to improve soon!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Praying for the cute little guy. U of Guelph is a great vet hospital, one of the best in the country, I'm glad he's in good hands.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
So sorry Tucker isn't quite on his way home to you....will continue to and prayers and positive thoughts your way...

OP
T

Tucker

Apr 13, 2012
Ingersoll ON
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Some good news from the vet.
He is up moving and not vommiting as frequently as he was.
Still in ICU, but a step in the right direction.
Thanks for the thought,well wishes and prayers... Tucker doesn't even know how many friends he has.

Would also like to mention how amazing the folks are at trupanion. They have looked after so much for us with the financial aspect already after one phone call to see how a claim works, sure took away that stress.
We
Expect another update in the morning, thanks again.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Some good news from the vet.
He is up moving and not vommiting as frequently as he was.
Still in ICU, but a step in the right direction.
Thanks for the thought,well wishes and prayers... Tucker doesn't even know how many friends he has.

Would also like to mention how amazing the folks are at trupanion. They have looked after so much for us with the financial aspect already after one phone call to see how a claim works, sure took away that stress.
We
Expect another update in the morning, thanks again.

One step at a time. That's all any of us can ask for. As long as those steps are in the right direction and it sounds like Tucker is stepping his way home :)

I'll second the review about Trupanion. I signed Abby up and 5 weeks later I submitted a claim for over 1000.00. They paid that claim and every other one I have submitted no questions asked. Kira in their claims department has even called to ask how Abby is doing.

OP
T

Tucker

Apr 13, 2012
Ingersoll ON
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Just got a call from Dr Kry @ Guelph.

They are going to take tucker out of the oxygen box as he seems to be breathing well on his own, he isnt vommiting anymore, but still coughs a bit. They said it has gone total opposite to what they though - which is good news for us!

They said he may be able to come home as early as tomorrow afternoon, or Friday. They are calling us tonight with another update.

Billy

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.