Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Our poor Tucker

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tucker
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Our poor Tucker

So a little update,

We got a call from the animal hospital earlier this morning. Not a good call.

Aparently early this morning tucker developed some issues breathing, his breathing became harder and his tempature spiked up. The placed tucker into a oxygen box, and gave him some antibiotics to try and help fight the fever. He had also started regurgitation food and liquids.

They called us to the clinic ( which is over an hour away ) to come and explain to us what was going on. Tucker has developed aspartis pnemonia ( excuse my spelling ) and has also seemed to get a infection of some sort. They have him in puppy ICU and doing whatever they can.

Not the phone call we were expecting this morning, we are home now ( without tucker ) waiting patiently for the call to come in to update on us on his condition. The hardest part of the whole ordeal was when the doctor ( who is an amazing young women ) asked us about recesitating him if needed and our wishes. There is no questions on what we want done - we want them to do whatever they can, at whatever cost to help our poor little meatball.

We got to see him for a few minutes in the oxygen tank, and it was heartbreaking... he was sitting there with the saddest look in his eyes barely able to even realize whats going on.

I havent had a chance to get pics up, I will try later on today, sorry for all those who are waiting to see pics of our little guy.

I just want my doggy to come home... i feel like a blubber child at 34 years old, it tears on my heart and hes only been part of our life for a month.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

It's hard to find anything to say, but my heart goes out to you. Stay strong and he'll be fine.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gregory
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker View Post
    So a little update,

We got a call from the animal hospital earlier this morning. Not a good call.

Aparently early this morning tucker developed some issues breathing, his breathing became harder and his tempature spiked up. The placed tucker into a oxygen box, and gave him some antibiotics to try and help fight the fever. He had also started regurgitation food and liquids.

They called us to the clinic ( which is over an hour away ) to come and explain to us what was going on. Tucker has developed aspartis pnemonia ( excuse my spelling ) and has also seemed to get a infection of some sort. They have him in puppy ICU and doing whatever they can.

Not the phone call we were expecting this morning, we are home now ( without tucker ) waiting patiently for the call to come in to update on us on his condition. The hardest part of the whole ordeal was when the doctor ( who is an amazing young women ) asked us about recesitating him if needed and our wishes. There is no questions on what we want done - we want them to do whatever they can, at whatever cost to help our poor little meatball.

We got to see him for a few minutes in the oxygen tank, and it was heartbreaking... he was sitting there with the saddest look in his eyes barely able to even realize whats going on.

I havent had a chance to get pics up, I will try later on today, sorry for all those who are waiting to see pics of our little guy.

I just want my doggy to come home... i feel like a blubber child at 34 years old, it tears on my heart and hes only been part of our life for a month.

Im so sorry to hear this, ill be thinking of your family today. I hope he is ok.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tubs
    Likes (Received)

So very sorry to hear this!!! You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers! Please keep us posted!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tucker
    Likes (Received)

Here is a few photos I took of Tucker last week. He is going to be 5 months old May 4th.

Thanks for the well wishes and thoughts... it means alot.

-055-jpg-067-jpg-072-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -053-jpg  

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gracie Mae "The Diva"
    Likes (Received)

Tucker is adorable Sending prayers your way...He looks like a fighter...hang in there.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for the pic, Tucker's a hunk, stay strong!

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Oh I’m so sorry to hear this. It tugs at my heart. Last year our Jack was in ICU with a feeding tube in him (he grew too fast) – it was so hard emotionally but he pulled through. I pray that Tucker gets through this. Be strong, it’s hard! I went every day after work to be with him. It was tough. to you both and to Tucker. I’ll be praying hard for him.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I am so sorry for what you are going through. He's strong and knows he has people who love him to death. He will fight to come home.

Sending prayers your way You can do it Tucker!!

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Poor Tucker...and you guys too. We are keeping all paws and fingers crossed for good news here!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Oh no. I am so sorry. Don't worry about pics right now. We do them but you have more than enough on your plate. This brought tears to my eyes, I wish for tucker to heal fast. Will be watching and hoping for good news.

Wrinkle Wiper Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lucy(RIP) and Gizmo
    Likes (Received)

Prayers for your baby--he is so pretty

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Remove Ads