When I say Zoom Groom is Awesome.....I mean Awesome!!!.....

OP
C

Cooper11

View attachment 20157View attachment 20158View attachment 20159Bonez was on the coolaroo ... and Bitzie on the other..... not even 5 minutes and it is windy today.... cannot wait for Burger to wake up he is shedding like crazy ..... got this in a box of kong toys i bought online for $45.... $90 worth of stuff in it

Is it not crazy how much hair is coming off of them. Cooper is shedding bad to right now...i know it is do to the weather because he usually isn't this bad. I just go outside and I love when it is windy cuz if blows the hair away!!! lol my grass is seriously covered with dog hair....I can keep brushing cooper over and over but my arm starts to hurt! I can't imagine having to brush 2 let alone 3!!!

That is funny you have a big thing of hair that molded the brush.... mine never stick like that. I do have to blow on it here and there to get some hair off of it.

Last edited:

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
Cooper11 I have 4 to brush lol..... Beanz had his op yesterday so he wont be brushed for a couple of days...... and his hair is only growing back !....

OP
C

Cooper11

Cooper11 I have 4 to brush lol..... Beanz had his op yesterday so he wont be brushed for a couple of days...... and his hair is only growing back !....
:eek: My arm would fall off....Hope you have some kids to put to work to brush those bullies!!! :)

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
this is off topic but Gold Bullies, do you like the coolero? Was thinking of one for our porch.

Members online

No members online now.