When I say Zoom Groom is Awesome.....I mean Awesome!!!.....

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I might have to get one of those and try it. Tank has soft hair but Bre's is very coarse and she is the one who is all over the living room and couch!

I've learned that there is no color that hides brindle... :)

OP
C

Cooper11

I might have to get one of those and try it. Tank has soft hair but Bre's is very coarse and she is the one who is all over the living room and couch!

I've learned that there is no color that hides brindle... :)

:) Very true!!! You will love this brush trust me!!! And it sill work on Bre to....Gracie has the same fur as her and right now is a seasonal shed and we have been brushing her with it and we are getting a lot of hair off her....nothing compared to Cooper but we are ..... It works the best on her legs and tummy and that is her white fur.... I dunno why the white sheds more but it does!! :) When I was outside today with Cooper it looked exactly like that video! :blink: just kept coming and coming and coming!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I got one for the dogs and one for the cats weeks ago. They're not shedding much right now but it works great for bath time and lathering the dogs up. The cat one works great on one of my cats but the other two don't shed much. I guess it depends on what kind of fur each animals has.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
i must be an idiot because i don't know how to work this thing. i don't see hair flying off like that. maybe I just need to brush harder.

That's what I was thinking.

[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] - thanks for posting this, girlfriend. Clearly I am doing it wrong and today, out in the sunshine, we'll be doing it RIGHT! I know two dogs that are gonna be in hogg heaven.....

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 - thanks for posting this, girlfriend. Clearly I am doing it wrong and today, out in the sunshine, we'll be doing it RIGHT! I know two dogs that are gonna be in hogg heaven.....

No Problem! Some of us are just a little slower than others! :blink: .:picknose: just sayen :gum:

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 you need to buy one and auction it off in the next auction:idea:

O so could you!!!! lol....what am I Miss Money Bags or what!!! LOL.....No Ma Good Idea :idea: I will buy a couple and do that! I dunno when the next auction is I will have to ask Lisa....she is busy now so I will wait awhile to start getting on her nerves again! :yes:

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 - thanks for posting this, girlfriend. Clearly I am doing it wrong and today, out in the sunshine, we'll be doing it RIGHT! I know two dogs that are gonna be in hogg heaven.....

O and Maybe you are just a little weak!!!! :eek: don;t be afraid to push down and give ur bully a little massage! :) Just like the video with the fast strokes :blink: get you mind out of the gutter Vic!!!!! Coopers neck I get so much hair off of I go pretty fast and brush like normal top to bottom....you will see the hair start a flying :pigfly:

I would love for you and [MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION] to post of video of how you were brushing them....might be interesting!! :hmm:

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
I just ordered one on amazon.... and to get the free shipping I also ordered a Jolly Egg (the pups on have a jolly ball) and a Bad Cuz ball with feet (they have just the ball with feet one at home and its the only toy that still squeaks so I had to order another).

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
bought one of these today for our future pup....felt the urge to run it through hubbys hair for a test spin. That thing hurts!!
Maybe english bulldogs like it.....and I'm definately going to use it for the pup..but try it on yourself LOL. It really does pull the hair out.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I just ordered one on amazon.... and to get the free shipping I also ordered a Jolly Egg (the pups on have a jolly ball) and a Bad Cuz ball with feet (they have just the ball with feet one at home and its the only toy that still squeaks so I had to order another).

Our jolly egg just became one of the backyard summer toys. They love it. It's super fun to chase in the grass!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
bought one of these today for our future pup....felt the urge to run it through hubbys hair for a test spin. That thing hurts!!
Maybe english bulldogs like it.....and I'm definately going to use it for the pup..but try it on yourself LOL. It really does pull the hair out.

:lmao: where's the video of THAT?!

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
zoom groom 004.jpgzoom groom 002.jpgzoom groom 003.jpgBonez was on the coolaroo ... and Bitzie on the other..... not even 5 minutes and it is windy today.... cannot wait for Burger to wake up he is shedding like crazy ..... got this in a box of kong toys i bought online for $45.... $90 worth of stuff in it

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.