When I say Zoom Groom is Awesome.....I mean Awesome!!!.....

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hm well sarah doesnt shed really so i wont need one for her but if i ever have a dog that sheds ill keep it in mind.

OP
C

Cooper11

Works great for us also, still young so I think more hair will fall later not sure if there hair gets worse as there older or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes it does :)..... I didn't have to brush Cooper much when he was younger....

OP
C

Cooper11

Wow .. that's a lot of hair ... maybe I should invest in one!!

I have about 10 brushes and that is including the furminator that I spent $50 on..... The furminator works but nothing like the zoom groom....I never use my furnminator anymore. I wouldn't waste my money. The zoom groom is less than $10. and I would buy a couple...they last long but the rubber does start to wear. You get way more hair off with the zoom groom compared to the furminator!

OP
C

Cooper11

meg, you must being getting a cut of the zoom groom sales:lmao:

You Know [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] asked me that before i think................. :hmm: I think I should look into this!!!! They need to pay me! :yes:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I guess I better go shopping today!! Especially since very soon I will be a 2 bully household!!

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
i zoom groomed him again today in a dry bathtub. it has been raining here so i can't really go outside. I got a ton more hair off. Hopefully if I use this on a regular basis that less hair will come off every time. I emptied my vacuum canister before I vacummed the living room today and it filled up half the cannister with dog hair:eek:

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] get 5 of them :) So I get some great commission!!! :yes:

[MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION]...yes you will notice as you do it more you won't get as much hair off of him. The first time I used it on Cooper I was shocked!!! It just kept coming off....I empty my vacuum everytime to and I always have hair in it.....between my hair and Coopers..lol...with them walking and rubbing on the carpet I think there is no way around that but I do vacuum everyday and I don't notice hair all over my house. I can sit on the floor an dnot get up with hair all over me. When you brush him are you not thinking OMG all of this could have been coming off on my furniture or my carpet! Cooper was shedding so so bad the other day I was grossed out. I try to brush him every day if not every other because when you skip you can tell a difference. Not horrible but you can tell. And like I said when you start doing in more the less time it will take. I usually will take coop out and brush him quick and I am done... I get the most hair off of his neck and Gracie is the same way I get a lot off her neck as well... I also think the white fur sheds more??? Maybe not but it seems like it for Cooper and Gracie anyway!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I would buy a couple...they last long but the rubber does start to wear.

Really, they are wearing down? I've had two for over 6 years and the rubber is not wearing... i even use them for bath time.

OP
C

Cooper11

Really, they are wearing down? I've had two for over 6 years and the rubber is not wearing... i even use them for bath time.

O Yes!! i just bought another just to have 2 and when I compared the 2 I was like o wow....they wear down fast. But I think they wear down like the first time you use it and may stop at that point cuz i used my new one and it wore down on the first time I used it...I use mine all the time too! :) Thanks to you!!! I use it in that bath also! I love this thing! Cooper does too!!!!! :yes:.....

@Watson I think it is shedding season...so you may have to brush Watson every day for a little bit and you will probably get a lot of hair. I brushed cooper tonight and OMG the hair was flying!!!! Usually on a normal day with just normal shedding I don't get that much off. I am sweating my butt off and I could have probably brushed him all day but my arm starts to hurt!! lol....SO I gave up after a awhile! you should see all the hair all over my yard...and you can't even tell that much hair came off of him looking at him...I'm like where the heck did it all come from!?!?! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
O Yes!! i just bought another just to have 2 and when I compared the 2 I was like o wow....they wear down fast. But I think they wear down like the first time you use it and may stop at that point cuz i used my new one and it wore down on the first time I used it...I use mine all the time too! :) Thanks to you!!! I use it in that bath also! I love this thing! Cooper does too!!!!! :yes:.....

Wonder if they are making them with something different... because I do not see any wear to the two I have. strange

OP
C

Cooper11

Wonder if they are making them with something different... because I do not see any wear to the two I have. strange

Very strange. I would not have known though if I didn't have the new one to compare it too. So now I just have my first one in the tub and ow that one is the bath and the other is the outside one! You bought both of your 6 years ago??? Wouldn't surprise me if they changed something about them...always a cheaper way to do stuff and make them more money!! :) But it is something I will keep buying if I have to. Maybe I over use mine,lol...I don't think I could have used it more than you if you have had your for 6 years though! I also brush Gracie with mine too and she has one at home as well...but then again you had 2 bullies too.,. I dunno maybe look at a new one and see. I noticed the rubber prongs aren't as long and pointy as they are when they are new.

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] it still work even if it is worn down a little don't get me wrong...I just noticed it the other day when I got the new one out!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.