Heff Sulks

H

heff101

Ok so this morning I am in my photography studio doing a shoot for a local coffee company. Generally I do not allow Heff in that room when I am shooting but no one was home this morning and lord help it of he is left alone (cruelty right).
Anyway things are moving along and Heff of course is generally getting in the way. Then suddenly he knocked over one of my $600.00 flashes. I picked him up and tossed him out of the room and closed the door (with some harsh words as well).
Anyway about 10 mins later I go see where he is. The big suck was literally sulking in the rumpus room by the couch. Head down all sucky like. Ok so I go suck up to him of course then head back to the studio. Once I was done shooting and moved everything out of the way I called him back. OMG it was so cute he came so slowly around the corner head down and then I got down on my knees and called him then he came bounding back into the room.
My lord this dog is worse then a kid.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Lol! I so know that feeling!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
H

heff101

that is so funny. wished you had a video of it.

I was way to pissed off to video tape him. He knew I was mad. Lucky for his fat *** he never broke the flash.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Heh heh, they are so much like kids, it is crazy. Frank will do the same thing. We know he is sulking because he will sit down in view with his back to us, then look over his shoulder and pout.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
just *like* kids??? My kids were never this pathetic!

When Abby does something she isn't supposed to, or if I have to yell at her she sits and looks at the ground. But not just any "looks at the ground", the little ham has to make me feel bad by putting her head down so far her nose is almost touching the floor and looking up at me with those eyes.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
That's funny! I know what you are talking about, if I get mad at Gio he tries to be cute (which isn't hard for him!) and he wiggles his butt and slowly will walk towards me with his head down and he scrunches up his face! It's too cute I can't help but laugh so then he knows he's off the hook!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.