Talkative

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
:lmao: Frank is like Bo and your list is spot on as to what Frank will make noises about. And he has been very upset since we have been watching the series "Frozen Planet". He HATED this part where an Elephant seal was galumphing toward the screen...I should have gotten it on video. He nearly gave himself a heart attack trying to get to the elephant seal.

My Mable used to FREAK OUT whenever those M&M characters were on the TV. She hated em -- I guess? Why else would she want to get them? If that commercial came on she'd run to the TV from wherever she was in the house to bark at them.

There was another commercial too for a drug called "Spuriva" or something that had people flipping over giant green signs in their hands. Whenever Mable would hear that music or see those sign flippers, she'd go berzerk. (I muted it to test if it was just the music that made her go bonkers). It got to be pretty funny...everytime that M&Ms commerical would come on, the family would instinctively look around to see where/when/how fast Mable was comin' on in to attack the TV.....

After she was diagnosed with heart failure, this activity made her appear "woozy" after she did it. It was so terrifying to me that someone had to man the remote and mute/change channel immediately if either of those commercials came on. I know. Sad.

[MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION] - I guess I kind of blocked this out of my mind until you mentioned those seals! Neither Bea or Bo worries too much about the television...it's my computer screen that really gets them going for some reason....?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.