Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Talkative

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gracie Mae "The Diva"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Talkative

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy-licious View Post
    Oh yes...here is an example...Lucy wanted on mummys knee but the nasty Ipad was in the way

http://youtu.be/Oluku0-4wYI

And just like Bo @Vicaroo1000 this happens whenever she wants something but wants me or someone else to help her...this includes helping her choose a toy, and helping her to get comfortable in my lap
    That's too funny....I'm getting the same reaction from Gracie as I'm watching your video

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy-licious View Post
    Oh yes...here is an example...Lucy wanted on mummys knee but the nasty Ipad was in the way

http://youtu.be/Oluku0-4wYI

And just like Bo @Vicaroo1000 this happens whenever she wants something but wants me or someone else to help her...this includes helping her choose a toy, and helping her to get comfortable in my lap

I'm thinking I know where Lucy gets that attitude!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver and Ivy Claire
    Likes (Received)

lucy is hilarious.
    "J'embrace mon chien sur la bouche!" (i kiss my dog on the mouth!)--unknown

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vicaroo1000 View Post
    I have to come back and watch this later. It's five AM here and EBN videos are a frequent source of consternation for Mr. Bo. He completely spazzes.
    Add to my list:

"There's a _______ (insert animal here) in this house somewhere and I must find it. TV? What's a TV? I am ALARMED...there is a _______ in here! I heard it!!!"
    Frank is like Bo and your list is spot on as to what Frank will make noises about. And he has been very upset since we have been watching the series "Frozen Planet". He HATED this part where an Elephant seal was galumphing toward the screen...I should have gotten it on video. He nearly gave himself a heart attack trying to get to the elephant seal.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tilly
    Likes (Received)

Ahhh so cute! Yep, Tilly has different noises for different reasons:

Chewbacca noises are when she's frustrated at something
    Double short bark is "You're not moving fast enough, I'm hungry, feed me breakfast!"
    Pitiful whine is "I'm in my crate and it's breakfast time don't you know?"

She has a very specific whine when there's a wasp or other vicious bug around. She loves to catch moths, but knows when it's a bug we need to take care of for her.

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Biogirl71 View Post
    Frank is like Bo and your list is spot on as to what Frank will make noises about. And he has been very upset since we have been watching the series "Frozen Planet". He HATED this part where an Elephant seal was galumphing toward the screen...I should have gotten it on video. He nearly gave himself a heart attack trying to get to the elephant seal.
    My Mable used to FREAK OUT whenever those M&M characters were on the TV. She hated em -- I guess? Why else would she want to get them? If that commercial came on she'd run to the TV from wherever she was in the house to bark at them.

There was another commercial too for a drug called "Spuriva" or something that had people flipping over giant green signs in their hands. Whenever Mable would hear that music or see those sign flippers, she'd go berzerk. (I muted it to test if it was just the music that made her go bonkers). It got to be pretty funny...everytime that M&Ms commerical would come on, the family would instinctively look around to see where/when/how fast Mable was comin' on in to attack the TV.....

After she was diagnosed with heart failure, this activity made her appear "woozy" after she did it. It was so terrifying to me that someone had to man the remote and mute immediately if either of those commercials came on. I know. Sad.

@Biogirl71 - I guess I kind of blocked this out of my mind until you mentioned those seals! Neither Bea or Bo worries too much about the television...it's my computer screen that really gets them going for some reason....?

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Biogirl71 View Post
    My Mable used to FREAK OUT whenever those M&M characters were on the TV. She hated em -- I guess? Why else would she want to get them? If that commercial came on she'd run to the TV from wherever she was in the house to bark at them.

There was another commercial too for a drug called "Spuriva" or something that had people flipping over giant green signs in their hands. Whenever Mable would hear that music or see those sign flippers, she'd go berzerk. (I muted it to test if it was just the music that made her go bonkers). It got to be pretty funny...everytime that M&Ms commerical would come on, the family would instinctively look around to see where/when/how fast Mable was comin' on in to attack the TV.....

After she was diagnosed with heart failure, this activity made her appear "woozy" after she did it. It was so terrifying to me that someone had to man the remote and mute/change channel immediately if either of those commercials came on. I know. Sad.

@Biogirl71 - I guess I kind of blocked this out of my mind until you mentioned those seals! Neither Bea or Bo worries too much about the television...it's my computer screen that really gets them going for some reason....?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads