Chucky has bumps on his skin, help

Jorge Rodriguez

Jul 27, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
chucky
hi, i just noticed that he has this bumps/bubbles on his skin, i didnt change the food, but the temperature got really high from one day to another one, please tell me if somebody here has experienced the same problem and what can i do about it, thanks

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi Jorge! So nice to hear from you. I'm sorry Chuckie is having problems...I'm not sure if Chuckies bumps are like some Jake gets from time to time..but I give him a nice bath with a surgical soap..like hibiclens. Then at least once a day I use Maloket or duoxo wipes on the bumps. It really helps Jake. But I'm pretty sure his come from environmental allergies. Good Luck!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
hi, i just noticed that he has this bumps/bubbles on his skin, i didnt change the food, but the temperature got really high from one day to another one, please tell me if somebody here has experienced the same problem and what can i do about it, thanks

HI Jorge. Maybe Chucky has hives, here is a picture of Dolly when she had hives. I gave her Benadryl 25mg per 25 pounds.

009.jpg If you can put some new pictures of Chucky up . and take pictures of this bumps too.

OP
Jorge Rodriguez

Jorge Rodriguez

Jul 27, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
chucky
HI Jorge. Maybe Chucky has hives, here is a picture of Dolly when she had hives. I gave her Benadryl 25mg per 25 pounds.

View attachment 19967 If you can put some new pictures of Chucky up . and take pictures of this bumps too.
yes he looks just like Dolly, Chucky had them on his leg and his face turned red and it was getting bigger, i took him to the vet immediately to the vet and she gave him to shots and now he looks really better

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
thats great jorge, so nice to hear from you again. it has been awhile, sure would like to see pictures of your big boy.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
YES! Let's see some action shots of this big, gorgeous boy!

Here's a shot of the first time Bea ever had hives. Man, was I glad you folks were here. I don't know what I would have done without EBN. It was a weekend - of course - and my vet wasn't open on Saturdays back then. Hives can look REALLY WEIRD. Benedryl helped immediately.

P7200007.jpg

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Wow...I've never seen hives on a dog before. That is definitly a scary looking thing!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AND... the hives look different on every dog too --- here is one of Banks' breakouts

IMG_4991.jpg

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Coincidentally,
Jack developed bumbs on the back of his neck.
After a few days , they turned into dried scabs ...
I picked on them ; which I shouldnt't have but its a guy thing I guess....) and it left his skin red and
actually bled a little.... I cleaned the area with Witch Hazel and then applied Antibiotic ointment. It healed nicely..

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
ivy has had hives several times. if there are just a few and aren't bugging her, i leave them. if she has them all over like banks, i give benadryl. takes about a day to go away.

Staff online

Members online