Biting!!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Thank you for the comment. Yes, I do walk him although he is stubborn, he likes to run around in the yard on his own so once I put the lease on he is like, what Momma? I can't do what I want anymore and just sits.

I used the water bottle again and for me it works perfectly with him.

I also do alot of training time and play time, which gets the biting off his mind.

Over the weekend we puchased a wireless fence for our yard and I am very excited to start training him on that, unfortunatley because I let him run free I think the leash will be hard to get used to in an area he is used to running around in - guess I better prepare with lots of treats!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I know it Ashley, he is the first to get pulled away in "play time" at puppy class because he is more vocal. The trainer has pitbulls herself so I'm not sure why she thinks that way. Otis is the best boy and I will continue to give him all my love and support that he needs. I have waited so long for a bulldog, he is my love and life right now - even my husband say's you traded me in for a dog...lol

Can anyone tell me how I can put of pic of my bully and my location like you all have? I have been in and out of profile and can not figure it out.

OP
Spunkysmom2012

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
[MENTION=4763]LynnA[/MENTION] you go to profile and then update profile pic I think...

Spunky is doing much better on biting. And she rolls over on que now! I'm so proud of that little cutie :) I'm becoming a very proud bully mom.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Spunky is doing much better on biting. And she rolls over on que now! I'm so proud of that little cutie :) I'm becoming a very proud bully mom.

I appreciate you coming back to update us! I'm delighted to hear that Spunky's unacceptable biting is improving too! Hooray! This topic comes up again and again and the best way to pay it forward is to share your success story with others here. What's working? What didn't work? What would you do differently next time?

This goes for anyone here that's solved a problem. You can help another bully be a better dog and another human be a better pack leader by sharing your experience in detail. *applause* for the sharers!

Members online

No members online now.