Great job done by all at English Bulldog News!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hospice Sponsors, you know that cup of coffee you are giving up each month to help a bully in need?

Photo Contest winners, you know that $50 prize for rescue you give?

Auction bidders, you know that money you send to help raise funds for rescue?

Auction donors, you know that stuff you send us for auctions?

I have something wonderful to share with you. Last year in 2011, between the Hospice Sponsorship, Photo contest, Auctions & other donations, EBN donated a total of $6,156.97 !!

This was with only two auctions, and when our Hospice Program was still young! Each time you help, even with a small amount of money, it all adds up BIG! This is way more than double than we donated in 2010, which was somewhere close to $2,300...

Wow just think what we can do to help bulldogs this year!!!!

I just wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart :heart:, this is remarkable, and our goal this year is going to be $10,000! Can we do it! YES WE CAN!!! :yes:

One person CAN make a difference!!!! :bravo:

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
If anyone wants to sponsor a Hospice Bully, please consider sponsoring Olive, she has the least amount of sponsors

Thanks xxoo

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh lisa thats fantastic. woohoo. what a wonderful thing to be a part of. im already sponsoring olive so cant help there. yea ebn :party:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That is so awesome and you know it would never have happened with out the dedication and love of the EBN Mom, you Lisa! All you do, all you have done, you are amazing and the bullies are all better because of you and EBN. Thank you! This is the best family to be part of.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Woweee I had no idea the little bit that I have been giving monthly can make such a huge difference. Just think if everyone on here would do that. OMG :yes2:

Lisa, feel free to switch my monthly hospice donation to Olive, you have my permission :yes:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So wonderful to see how much every little bit adds up to great amounts. A penny here is a dime there, and a dime there is a quarter there, and a quarter here is a dollar here, and well all those dimes, quarters, dollars add up to $6,156.97! :up: Lets do it everyone, lets help Lisa and EBN achieve $10,000 for the year's end. :clap: :clap:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Lisa...Am I currently sponsoring Olive? I think she is the one I chose! Let me know.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WHOOP WHOOP!! that is fantastic... LOVE this community

C

Cooper11

:) i say we reach for the sky and double it from last year!!!!!! :yes:

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's so wonderful! :)

I know, in the rescue world and the bully world it is not much, you know how much these babies take to get into adoptable conditions... but it is certainly not too shabby for one community! Just think of what could be done for charity in general if every community got involved?

WHOOP WHOOP!! that is fantastic... LOVE this community

Me too, I am so proud of this group I cannot even tell you how much!

:) i say we reach for the sky and double it from last year!!!!!! :yes:

Not a bad idea!

:goodjob: everyone who pitched in :dancing:

Every little bit helps! I could not have ever done it without all of your help every-bully!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
oh lisa thats fantastic. woohoo. what a wonderful thing to be a part of. im already sponsoring olive so cant help there. yea ebn :party:

No but thank you for thinking of it!

That is so awesome and you know it would never have happened with out the dedication and love of the EBN Mom, you Lisa! All you do, all you have done, you are amazing and the bullies are all better because of you and EBN. Thank you! This is the best family to be part of.

I could never do it alone, so glad to have support from all of you to make wonderful things happen in the world!

So wonderful to see how much every little bit adds up to great amounts. A penny here is a dime there, and a dime there is a quarter there, and a quarter here is a dollar here, and well all those dimes, quarters, dollars add up to $6,156.97! :up: Lets do it everyone, lets help Lisa and EBN achieve $10,000 for the year's end. :clap: :clap:

Thanks Jeannie! I am certain you will be outbidding everyone at the last second.... :laugh:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Woweee I had no idea the little bit that I have been giving monthly can make such a huge difference. Just think if everyone on here would do that. OMG :yes2:

Lisa, feel free to switch my monthly hospice donation to Olive, you have my permission :yes:

I will let you know. Maybe we could split it up between the two girls?

Lisa...Am I currently sponsoring Olive? I think she is the one I chose! Let me know.

Yes I believe so Cheryl :) She has only half of the sponsors that Max and Hilly have. I think I am going to see if I can move her to the top of the list :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.