Having an odd dream....

C

Cooper11

I just remembered a dream I was having right before I woke up this morning. Wondering how looney I am about dreaming of fellow members dogs and children..... :crazy:

I remember I was in a store like petsmart, but it was the place where @JeannieCO took Emma for a playdate, the dog food bags and the area was closed off. I look in there and I see @acarabias little girl, and Also and Katara playing with her. I told her "Hi!" Like she knew me, and then I was calling Katara to come see me as I squatted down, it was now an xpen. Then I stopped and said "Where is your mom?" And her daughter says "She is coming", and I ran, because I did not want her to see me like I was, in my pjs and needing to be cleaned up, although I had an excuse I was soooo busy, I did not want her to see me like that....

and I woke up.

??????? TOTALLY WEIRD!!!!!!

I remember being mad that I never got to pet Aldo and Katara when I woke! lol

:hmm: who is "Also" :rofl:

Thanks for making me feel special!!! Not dreaming about me.....:fart: take that :poo: and that :picknose: and that and maybe now you will be thinking of me when you are going to sleep :) :guns:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:hmm: who is "Also" :rofl:

Thanks for making me feel special!!! Not dreaming about me.....:fart: take that :poo: and that :picknose: and that and maybe now you will be thinking of me when you are going to sleep :) :guns:

I said it was an odd dream, not a nightmare!!! :laugh:

Sorry but you left that one wide open..... gotcha!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

Ask and you shall receive. :eek: :faint:

humanfish5.jpg

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
OMG!!!!!!! :rofl: you are so in trouble....I am telling on you!!!!!!

You know my mother? Actually if it was my mom the mouth would be open. Actually, While I am thinking about it maybe you 2 are in the same I talk to much support group!!:tease:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.