Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just remembered a dream I was having right before I woke up this morning. Wondering how looney I am about dreaming of fellow members dogs and children..... :crazy:

I remember I was in a store like petsmart, but it was the place where [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] took Emma for a playdate, the dog food bags and the area was closed off. I look in there and I see [MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] little girl, and Also and Katara playing with her. I told her "Hi!" Like she knew me, and then I was calling Katara to come see me as I squatted down, it was now an xpen. Then I stopped and said "Where is your mom?" And her daughter says "She is coming", and I ran, because I did not want her to see me like I was, in my pjs and needing to be cleaned up, although I had an excuse I was soooo busy, I did not want her to see me like that....

and I woke up.

??????? TOTALLY WEIRD!!!!!!

I remember being mad that I never got to pet Aldo and Katara when I woke! lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, I'd be mad too if I didn't get to pet those sweet babies.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Now that's a funny dream. It sometimes amazing me on the pieces of information our brains choose to recall for the dream process. I wish all these years that I would have kept a dream journal because I've had some doozies over the years.

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Lol! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] how cute! I'm actually honored my babies were featured in your dream! Lol! You shouldn't have run! I would have loved to meet u! Pj's and all! :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Besides we have all seen you in your PJ's already!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I read dreams .... and that one means you're :crazy:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
continuing to add to all our obsession with the bullies.... mad that you did not pet the bullies!! LOL

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
SO WEIRD! I just saw this thread now and honestly, last night [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] was in a dream of mine! I can't remember what it was about but I can imagine she was there because I have been thinking of her lately.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I have bits and pieces of EBN in my dreams all the time. Never in context and always different peeps with other peeps Bully's! Once I had a nightmare...guess who was the main character fom here in THAT dream?? :eek: yup..[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]!

Sumpin about his fish! :ROFL:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I have bits and pieces of EBN in my dreams all the time. Never in context and always different peeps with other peeps Bully's! Once I had a nightmare...guess who was the main character fom here in THAT dream?? :eek: yup..@BruceP!

Sumpin about his fish! :ROFL:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: Type in "human fish" and see what comes up first in the "images of human fish". :eek: :ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online