HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Sitting at the ballpark someone walks a EB pup by and the people next to started talking about the place they have been looking and mentioned how outrageous rescue fees are for them and how a couple hundred more they can buy a pb and.not have someones trash. .. I was nice and talked about how i found mine that others threw away...

~Heather~

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
And how there people are mean and.cruel...

My babies aren't trash.

a693489e-c936-18e1.jpg

~Heather~

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Re: Ignorance drives me @#*¢

They really said "someones trash"?!?!?

You're a much better person than me because I would have said something that would have gotten me kicked out of the park

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow

oh my how mean. yea i prolly would have said something to. my baby isnt trash either. shes the most wonderful thing i have almost. :D

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They really said "someones trash"?!?!?

You're a much better person than me because I would have said something that would have gotten me kicked out of the park

Basically those words. I had to walk away. I love my bullies so much and so glad i never gave up on ADHD :D

I need to calm down before i go back. I almost brought BeBe with me but figured she would be happier at home on the couch.

~Heather~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)

Some people really are ignorant! :cursing: They shouldnt get a dog if they feel that way b/c no dog is trash whatever situation it comes from! Bless you for saving your babies and giving them a great life. Hope all goes well the next encounter lol

FOrgot to say how cuuuuuuuute they are! Snuggled up on the couch with mama!

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Some people really are ignorant! :cursing: They shouldnt get a dog if they feel that way b/c no dog is trash whatever situation it comes from! Bless you for saving your babies and giving them a great life. Hope all goes well the next encounter lol

FOrgot to say how cuuuuuuuute they are! Snuggled up on the couch with mama!

Thank you.... They are my babies and the world to me.... Never thought I would get so warped around a paw again.

~Heather~

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

I've noticed that a lot of folks get cranky when they can't have what they want for the price they want it at. I'm sure you can get a puppy of a different breed for the price of some bully rescue fees. But we all know why those fees are on the high side and that they are usually cheap compared to what the rescues have to put into a dog to get it to an adoptable point.

You know what they say....One mans trash, another mans treasure :)

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu

People like that in my opinion are trash and have no Idea what their talking about! Their babies that need us and we need they, they need love like all of us.

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"

:nono: Those babies aren't trash....some people :barf:... kuddos to you for walking away :cool: I would have had to bite my tongue really hard or just let them have it:sense:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

They really said "someones trash"?!?!? You're a much better person than me because I would have said something that would have gotten me kicked out of the park

Right there with you... I so would have been livid!!!

C

Cooper11

And how there people are mean and.cruel...

My babies aren't trash.

a693489e-c936-18e1.jpg

~Heather~

:shout: Your hanging from the ceiling!!!!! :eek: .......Don't fall!!!!

Also I agree our babies aren't trash and if they want to spend a couple 100 more than go spend a couple hundred more who give a s***. People these days. They don't deserve our babies if that how they refer to them is trash!!!!! maybe the bully doesn't want to go live with that piece of trash either! :yes:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)

Trash?! People are ridiculous! If they could see the bullys that we all own that they consider "trash" they would be jealous! I can not imagine what life would be like without my "trash" Gio!! They are so opposite of trash, they are family members! It's frustrating listening to other peoples comments sometimes!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

Wow, "someone else's trash." Then using "trash" tells me what type of person that are on the insdie. Sad. :( Not sure I could have kept my mouth shut either, no matter what breed it was.....what LOSERS!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.