Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Remy's surgery is scheduled for April 25th, 2012. Lari is donating two custom fleeces for Baby Remy's chip in! Click the link to read the full details about baby Remy's diagnosis and surgery, and how you have a chance at a custom made Larip fleece.

Please follow the chip in link below to learn more about Remy & Kim, and what you can do to help:

http://elvisbaby.chipin.com/baby-remys-surgery-part-ii

To those who have chipped in the first chip in don't worry, your donations ARE included in the chance at the Larip fleeces! Thank you all who have donated to baby Remy!!!!!

Here is a couple of pictures of Remy for you, from when he was a wee pup to today:

IMG_9981.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_2669-2-1.jpg

remy.jpg

Edit to add the whole story:

Baby Remy, our little EBN puppy needs your help.

Meet Remy, and adorable English Bulldog Puppy. He was diagnosed with a grade 3 heart murmur at a very young age but the vets were hoping to see improvement on the murmur, and suggested that he get an Eco cardiogram done once he is around 4 months to see if he would be a candidate for surgery, or if he would be sentenced to a short life.
Along came Kim, a wonderful angel who decided to adopt baby Remy even though she knew what the outcome could be. She already has an English Bulldog who has a heart murmur of grade 3, who was diagnosed with Severe Pulmonic Stenosis. She saw Remy and did not see a “sick” dog,she fell in love with him and wanted to give him a good life, whether it would be 1 year or 8 years.

Remy was recently diagnosed with Moderate Pulmonic Stenosis. The bad news is yes, he has a life threatening disease. Thankfully at this point it is not severe. The good news, he is a candidate for surgery!

About Remy's Surgery
The first step is an Angiocardiography, if they are able to they will follow with an Angiorvalvularplasty (balloon) during the same surgery, with hopes that will take care of it.However if not, they will need additional surgery. This could potentially cost thousands if a third surgery is needed.All of the donations to the chip in will be sent directly to Kim’s Vet in Michigan. If we reach our goal and then more, she can also use it for follow up Eco cardiograms that will need to be performed on both of her bulldogs, which will need to be done yearly and more.

For Each $5 Donation, you get a chance to get a custom made Fleece!

As an added bonus to your chip in donation, Lari is going to donate two custom Larip fleeces to two lucky donors. For each $5 donation, they get their name in once. Below are some photos of her fantastic work! They are custom made to fit your bulldog, you will just take measurements and send them to her.

Last edited:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I don't mean to seem stupid on this, but when I click the link it goes directly to the chip in account, not Remy's story or why he needs surgery?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] it is all on the chip in page, scroll down and read it all :) I have edited the first post to include the information so no one misses it!

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
When I click on the link it says I need to log in?? That doesn't seem right, I don't think it worked that way before??

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh gosh I am so sorry! I put the URL of what I was looking at on [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] acct for the chip in page. No wonder [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] was confused!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I can now do lighter weight outfits too for those bullies in warmer climates. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good luck ... prayers to all. :hug:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
001.jpg025.jpg Remy says, "Fank you ebeybully fur gibing me a hewping paw to gets bedder so Iz can wib awong time wiv my mommy and daddy and bwudders fwom anudder mudder and my skin bwudders and sisters. Iz weawwy appweciate it!"

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I know you're going to pull through this with flying colors Remy! I,and Emma, Jack & Wilson, and Mike too, will be thinking of you and sending our prayers. :luv:

Kim, same goes to you too! :hug:

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Good luck Remy... we are sending hugs and prayers for your speedy and full recovery.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Thank you for the reminder. I've been so busy with my own stuff that I forgot about it.

We're praying for you Remy!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:pray: :hug: To Remy and his family! All will be well and a speedy recovery! :pray: :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online