Traveling in a Pack is Exhausting!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I just took Tank and Bre in together to get their nails trimmed back...whoa, that was quite the experience. Bre was a little darling, didn't pull on the leash and sat nicely for the groomer. Tank however, whined and danced around the table and pulled on the leash. He is a whole lotta bulldog (and he has bad manners! this is my fault however because I don't make him listen...he's too cute)!

I was just wondering if anybody else here with more than one bulldog (or any breed for that matter) takes them all together when you go to the vet, groomer, wherever? And how does that go for you? Do they behave or is it mayhem? :D

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Lol. I usually take the 2 terriors together to the vet. They don't need to go often. Bubba is now going to a bulldog vet. I have to say.. He's well behaved in public but he needs to be put in his place at times! Funny story....I took him to the vet to meet him before he was fixed. I was paying my bill at the counter( which is about 4 ft tall. All if a sudden be decides he wants to see the person on the other side. So, from a stand still he jumps up! The secretary could see his face above the counter! She was soo shocked he could get up that high! He may be big...but fat boy can jump! Lol

Last edited:

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334363094.962281.jpgIf we go for a ride in the country and they see cows they go crazy! Here is a pic of how we roll. :D

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] acts just like Tank when he goes to the vet:chapped: Gracie acts just like Bre......perfect angel:up:

C

Cooper11

UGH! Cooper everytime we go somewhere if it is a person or another dog and he can't get to the he is fighting me to get to them and he does the whining crying thing. I call the whining before he even does it everytime! He is such a baby!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Due to all the training we did with them... it is no issue. Treats are your freind

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Trips for a mani-pedi are a BIT chaotic because both dogs are conflicted; they can't WAIT to get in there for all that attention yet, they don't like their nails done. hahahahahahaha The gals make such a fuss over them that the wanting to get back into the grooming area wins Bo over. Bea, on the other hand, will try to leave out the front door everytime it's opened. ha ha

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.