How do I leave my dogs?

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
@TheLost - isn't that so true? When I took mom to Costa Rica two years ago, Mable went to my sister's and had a BLAST with her cousin, Olivia the Boxer.

@BrooklynStar - there's a place called Phuket, Thailand? Come on, pal. Come clean. I live in Phuket-land too sometimes.

@Saalwi - I hated leaving my dog for 12 whole days too. But after you get on the plane and get going....you'll be OK. Your dogs will be too. Especially in a posh resort like setting! Play time could be just the thing to tire them out so they sleep the whole time you're gone. Time is going to FLY BY.

LOL its a real place...pronounced "Poo-Ket"...one of the most beautiful islands in the world...been planning this trip for about two years....cant wait...we are staying here

http://www.banyantree.com/en/phuket/

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
LOL its a real place...pronounced "Poo-Ket"...one of the most beautiful islands in the world...been planning this trip for about two years....cant wait...we are staying here

http://www.banyantree.com/en/phuket/

I'm glad you clarified that. Poo-Ket. Your dream destination just got a lot more attractive.

By the way, that place looks AMAZING.
Pookie Poot Thailand just landed in the #1 spot on my Bucket List, easily edging out Edinburgh, Scotland. Who cares about ghost hunting when you can visit gardens like those? I'm dying with jealousy for your trip!

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
I have the same problem! My husband and I are going on a 5 night cruise I august....I'm thinking about paying a family member to house sit because I don't want spunky alone or out if the norm!

OP
Saalwi

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
[MENTION=4212]Spunkysmom2012[/MENTION]
I'm trying some trial runs before I make any commitments.... Get the dogs and myself acclimated to a change in routine... It'll be an adventure for all of us....have a great vacation!

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
[MENTION=3991]Saalwi[/MENTION] i feel the same way about leaving mine. luckily, we have a trusted friend and neighbour who moves right in when we are gone away, but since we got ollie and ivy, we have only ever been away for a weekend at a time :blink:

Members online

No members online now.