Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 21 of 21

Thread: How do I leave my dogs?

  1. #13
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Saalwi's Avatar
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    838
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Schultz
    Likes (Received)
    110
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: How do I leave my dogs?

    Thank you @cowsmom. I made an appointment for the vaccinations and we will be doing a shot. Then I can sign them up for a trial day of day camp..... fingers crossed.

    My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am ~ author unknown

  2. #14
    ..........
    Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,010
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Default Re: How do I leave my dogs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saalwi View Post
    Thank you @cowsmom. I made an appointment for the vaccinations and we will be doing a shot. Then I can sign them up for a trial day of day camp..... fingers crossed.
    oh i so hope this works out for you then you can at least have some peace of mind while being gone

  3. #15
    "Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Location
    Mukilteo, Washington State
    Posts
    5,794
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)
    7

    Default Re: How do I leave my dogs?

    @TheLost - isn't that so true? When I took mom to Costa Rica two years ago, Mable went to my sister's and had a BLAST with her cousin, Olivia the Boxer.

    @BrooklynStar - there's a place called Phuket, Thailand? Come on, pal. Come clean. I live in Phuket-land too sometimes.

    @Saalwi - I hated leaving my dog for 12 whole days too. But after you get on the plane and get going....you'll be OK. Your dogs will be too. Especially in a posh resort like setting! Play time could be just the thing to tire them out so they sleep the whole time you're gone. Time is going to FLY BY.

  4. #16
    Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member BrooklynStar's Avatar
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    302
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: How do I leave my dogs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicaroo1000 View Post
    @TheLost - isn't that so true? When I took mom to Costa Rica two years ago, Mable went to my sister's and had a BLAST with her cousin, Olivia the Boxer.

    @BrooklynStar - there's a place called Phuket, Thailand? Come on, pal. Come clean. I live in Phuket-land too sometimes.

    @Saalwi - I hated leaving my dog for 12 whole days too. But after you get on the plane and get going....you'll be OK. Your dogs will be too. Especially in a posh resort like setting! Play time could be just the thing to tire them out so they sleep the whole time you're gone. Time is going to FLY BY.

    LOL its a real place...pronounced "Poo-Ket"...one of the most beautiful islands in the world...been planning this trip for about two years....cant wait...we are staying here


    http://www.banyantree.com/en/phuket/

  5. #17
    "Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Location
    Mukilteo, Washington State
    Posts
    5,794
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)
    7

    Default Re: How do I leave my dogs?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynStar View Post
    LOL its a real place...pronounced "Poo-Ket"...one of the most beautiful islands in the world...been planning this trip for about two years....cant wait...we are staying here


    http://www.banyantree.com/en/phuket/
    I'm glad you clarified that. Poo-Ket. Your dream destination just got a lot more attractive.

    By the way, that place looks AMAZING.
    Pookie Poot Thailand just landed in the #1 spot on my Bucket List, easily edging out Edinburgh, Scotland. Who cares about ghost hunting when you can visit gardens like those? I'm dying with jealousy for your trip!

  6. #18
    Bulldog Walker Spunkysmom2012's Avatar
    Posts
    251
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Spunky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    I have the same problem! My husband and I are going on a 5 night cruise I august....I'm thinking about paying a family member to house sit because I don't want spunky alone or out if the norm!

  7. #19
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Saalwi's Avatar
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    838
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Schultz
    Likes (Received)
    110
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: How do I leave my dogs?

    @Spunkysmom2012
    I'm trying some trial runs before I make any commitments.... Get the dogs and myself acclimated to a change in routine... It'll be an adventure for all of us....have a great vacation!

    My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am ~ author unknown

  8. #20
    Bulldog Walker Spunkysmom2012's Avatar
    Posts
    251
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Spunky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    @Saalwi good luck and let me know how it goes!

  9. #21
    Dog Park Attendant ollieivy's Avatar
    Posts
    416
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver and Ivy Claire
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: How do I leave my dogs?

    @Saalwi i feel the same way about leaving mine. luckily, we have a trusted friend and neighbour who moves right in when we are gone away, but since we got ollie and ivy, we have only ever been away for a weekend at a time
    "J'embrace mon chien sur la bouche!" (i kiss my dog on the mouth!)--unknown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •