Thread: How do I leave my dogs?

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Schultz
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How do I leave my dogs?

Thank you @cowsmom. I made an appointment for the vaccinations and we will be doing a shot. Then I can sign them up for a trial day of day camp..... fingers crossed.

My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am ~ author unknown

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Saalwi View Post
    Thank you @cowsmom. I made an appointment for the vaccinations and we will be doing a shot. Then I can sign them up for a trial day of day camp..... fingers crossed.
    oh i so hope this works out for you then you can at least have some peace of mind while being gone

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

@TheLost - isn't that so true? When I took mom to Costa Rica two years ago, Mable went to my sister's and had a BLAST with her cousin, Olivia the Boxer.

@BrooklynStar - there's a place called Phuket, Thailand? Come on, pal. Come clean. I live in Phuket-land too sometimes.

@Saalwi - I hated leaving my dog for 12 whole days too. But after you get on the plane and get going....you'll be OK. Your dogs will be too. Especially in a posh resort like setting! Play time could be just the thing to tire them out so they sleep the whole time you're gone. Time is going to FLY BY.

Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member BrooklynStar's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vicaroo1000 View Post
    @TheLost - isn't that so true? When I took mom to Costa Rica two years ago, Mable went to my sister's and had a BLAST with her cousin, Olivia the Boxer.

@BrooklynStar - there's a place called Phuket, Thailand? Come on, pal. Come clean. I live in Phuket-land too sometimes.

@Saalwi - I hated leaving my dog for 12 whole days too. But after you get on the plane and get going....you'll be OK. Your dogs will be too. Especially in a posh resort like setting! Play time could be just the thing to tire them out so they sleep the whole time you're gone. Time is going to FLY BY.

LOL its a real place...pronounced "Poo-Ket"...one of the most beautiful islands in the world...been planning this trip for about two years....cant wait...we are staying here

http://www.banyantree.com/en/phuket/

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynStar View Post
    LOL its a real place...pronounced "Poo-Ket"...one of the most beautiful islands in the world...been planning this trip for about two years....cant wait...we are staying here

http://www.banyantree.com/en/phuket/
    I'm glad you clarified that. Poo-Ket. Your dream destination just got a lot more attractive.

By the way, that place looks AMAZING.
    Pookie Poot Thailand just landed in the #1 spot on my Bucket List, easily edging out Edinburgh, Scotland. Who cares about ghost hunting when you can visit gardens like those? I'm dying with jealousy for your trip!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Spunky
    Likes (Received)

I have the same problem! My husband and I are going on a 5 night cruise I august....I'm thinking about paying a family member to house sit because I don't want spunky alone or out if the norm!

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Schultz
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@Spunkysmom2012
    I'm trying some trial runs before I make any commitments.... Get the dogs and myself acclimated to a change in routine... It'll be an adventure for all of us....have a great vacation!

My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am ~ author unknown

Bulldog(s) Names
    Spunky
    Likes (Received)

@Saalwi good luck and let me know how it goes!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver and Ivy Claire
    Likes (Received)

@Saalwi i feel the same way about leaving mine. luckily, we have a trusted friend and neighbour who moves right in when we are gone away, but since we got ollie and ivy, we have only ever been away for a weekend at a time
    "J'embrace mon chien sur la bouche!" (i kiss my dog on the mouth!)--unknown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads