Need a good laugh? buy a Hide-A-Squirrel..

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Has anybody else bought the Kyjen Hide-a-Squirrel (or Hide-a-Bee... even thought the squirrels are better)?!?!

full_PP01056_main_001.jpg

Both of my dogs love them.. Ellie, My older dog (non-eb-but-still-cute) is a plush toy destroyer, but she will spend hours finding the best way to pull the squirrels out. Molly (EB) goes NUTS with hers.. jumping on it, growling at it, tossing it around... just trying to get to those pesky squirrels.

Best part.. dead squirrels can be replaced with a new pack for ~$7.

Anybody else have one of these? I'm kind of worried for the REAL squirrels in our backyard now :)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Frank had both the Hide-A-Squirrel and the Hide-a-Bee. He seriously loved both of them, especially the bees. He would carry around a bee with him everywhere. But he also is a destroyer of stuffies and eventually destroyed them all plus the hive and the squirrel stump. They lasted surprisingly long so I think I will get him another Bee hive for his birthday.

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Amazon.com ... $12 for the Jumbo :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Looks and sounds cute.... would love to see a video of your dogs playing with them. hint hint!!

kaikousha

Jan 25, 2012
San Diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thor & Odin
So cute. My local pet store carries the egg ones too. I don't think it'd last an afternoon around my house though... :(

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4152]kaikousha[/MENTION], i thought so too, but they are made to make your dog 'think'.. my dogs are not used to much 'thinking' so it distracts them from the destruction :)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Omg I rushed out to buy one of these and. this is how it went. Arnold shakes till the squirrels fly out. It is funny. Mr smarty pants

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have NEVER heard of these ... Daddy is the cuddly toy destroyer in this house ... so although I love the idea of them I dont' think they would survive for long!!! :no:

C

Cooper11

Me too!!! Well I never heard of them but I am ordering mine right now!! Thanks!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bea used to have one (of course she did). Bo finally finished off the last bee via decapitation. I miss screaming, "YOU GET YOUR BIZZY BEE!!!" at random times. *sigh* I may have to just go get another one.... I miss it that much. *sniff*

[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] "It looks like Rhapsody has two mommies...". lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Omg I rushed out to buy one of these and. this is how it went. Arnold shakes till the squirrels fly out. It is funny. Mr smarty pants

They should probably put a warning label on it.. 'WARNING: flying squirrel projectiles' :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online