Nice when other's notice

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Can I ask what change you made? Scraping the face against the kennel sounds like my little guy...he has some kind of environmental allergies going on I am pretty sure and has a runny nose and very itchy eyes/pink face. He is already on 3 zyrtec a day...and benadryl doesn't work either. I'm desperate to know what you have done!

[MENTION=3445]Meggs19[/MENTION]. First I did a food change, I switched foods to Earthborne Holistic Meadow Feast--grain free, then I had him allergy tested by our vet. 90% of his allergies are environmental so I have to wash his face every day, his feet every time he comes in from going potty with a solution the vet had and I bought, the same solution that you flush their ears out with, and bath him once a week with a allergy shampoo from out vet. Then twice a day I have a special eye lube from the vet to keep his eyes from swelling. Almost daily he does get a Benadryl. Not so much lately. It sounds like a lot of work, but Vegas is known to have so many allergies, we finally found a path that is working, I just pray it keeps working for him. Oh and he did get an allergy shot over a month ago. Never ending with this one I'll tell ya!!!!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:bravo: You are such a good mama to Vegas! A picture would be nice :photo:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Vegas does look lovely, you should be proud because it takes dilligence to get there!

Oh, and it must be bully mani pedi day! (I just had Tank and Bre's nails trimmed too) :)

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION]

April2011Veg006-1.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Excellent job by a GREAT bully mama.... handsome man he is!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Raise your right hand all the way up, now bend your elbow, and reach down and give yourself a wonderful pat on the back! :goodjob: Kelly!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.