Nice when other's notice

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I took Vegas to get his nails dremeled this morning he was past due ([MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], lol) and Mary that does his nails and I love her said "What did you to to Vegas?' I said what do you mean?? She said, He looks sooooo gooood!!! His face isen't red, his eyes look clear and I think he has lost some weight!!

I know you all have noticed here on the site and it makes me so happy for Vegas, but when Mary seen him in person and said that it just made me so proud!! :luv:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is so awesome! I dunno, I thought the bear claws were lookin' pretty snazzy. I was going to said you should get them painted a snazzy blue color! :lmao:

It makes you feel so proud when others notice your bully looks fabulous!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION].... You and Vegas ROCK!!!! ;)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
:goodjob: You have done a fantastic job and Vegas is a lucky lucky bullie! He looks amazing and probably feels a million times better!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Way to go! Keep up the great work :)

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:goodjob: You have done a fantastic job and Vegas is a lucky lucky bullie! He looks amazing and probably feels a million times better!

I can tell he feels better, he is not constantly licking his feet or scraping his face against the crate......as much, still have our times. But overall huge difference.

Thanks everybody!! :heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
See we told you he looked good. :tease: Great job Kelly.

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Can I ask what change you made? Scraping the face against the kennel sounds like my little guy...he has some kind of environmental allergies going on I am pretty sure and has a runny nose and very itchy eyes/pink face. He is already on 3 zyrtec a day...and benadryl doesn't work either. I'm desperate to know what you have done!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online