Jolly Egg or Jolly Ball?

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I am thinking about getting Penny one. She LOVES balls, but destroys them. My husband got her a soccer ball last weekend and she deflated it in about 3 minutes. She had an over sized tennis ball that lasted most of the winter, but my in-laws gave it to us and I can't find anything like it now.

What size jolly egg do you have or your bully...Do they love it?

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
i think you should get both! Watson has a medium jolly ball and a large jolly egg. He spends alot of time everyday playing with them. It would be hard to destroy a jolly ball but Watson has chewed up the handle pretty good. The jolly egg is too big for him to chomp on.

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Of course she would need both, right?! Haha

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
If you want indestructible then go for the egg, the large size. Saying that, watch out to not get your shins hit when she plays with it because it'll definitely leave a bruise. :D

Stig loves the egg so much that we got him two of the balls from the Jolly lineup for his birthday ... just hoping that I get them in the mail soon.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I ordered both and they came yesterday. Abby doesn't like the egg too much, I think it annoys her lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
we have the Jolly ball... Banks is a destroyer as well, but she has not been able to kill this ball in 6 years

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Dozer got his jolly ball today....he played with it all of 20 seconds and then ignored it llolol oh well maybe hell grow into it

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
Chelsea loves her Jolly Ball. We also got her a big purple plastic ball with large holes in it. I'm not sure what its called but she LOVES it. I took a picture of the Bully toy couch so you could see it. She also LOVES the pink ball with legs... its her only toy that still squeaks. Chuy is much more interested in cuddling than toys so that is why I'm commenting on his interest in the toys. Chelsea also has toys all over the floor, in the bedroom, in the kitchen, down the hallway, and actually put away in the toy box. But her favorites are in this picture which is pretty funny that she always wants them all on her toy couch so she can hoard them:

f47d6d5a.jpg

I also had to take a picture of them on the other couch that they claim for napping (usually leaving only small portions for us to sit or lay on):

15dd2ce6.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I have the medium size jolly egg; Finn plays with it a lot but the fact that he cannot chew or grasp on it frustrates him. He screams and makes all sorts of noises when he chases after it! it's rather funny and entertaining to watch. The good thing is, chasing the egg every which way really poops him out!

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Penny's Jolly egg AND jolly ball came today! We had been patiently waiting for their arrival from Carolina Pet Pantry! She was SO excited (her ball has been busted for about 3 weeks & it's usually something we do every day). She didn't know which one she wanted to play with...kept running back & forth between them. We got the large egg & an 8in ball that she can pick up in her mouth...it had great reviews on amazon for being durable, so we'll see!

I wish I knew how to do a video.

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
I have the horse jolly ball that hangs from a treat block for our horses....they haven't ever shown any interest in it. =( I might have to take it off and use it as a dog toy haha

Do the dogs really like the jolly eggs?

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Do the dogs really like the jolly eggs?

Penny goes crazy for it & I love it because she can play by herself (it doesn't really get stuck in the corner like her soccer ball did). It was worth the $15 I paid for it for the energy she burns off playing with it!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
We obviously don't have these in Australia I have never heard of them, something for my shopping list in october.
br 144.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.