Humping

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
OMG!!!! Beefy will not stop humping EVERYTHING!!!!! I don't know what got in to him today, this is the first time that he has ever done this but he has seriously violated everything in my house. :eek:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yes Brutus was the same way! He humped everything :bang: Hubby was sleeping and Brutus was humping his leg, stomach, back, arms you name it :ROFL:

C

Cooper11

Coop was in the mood last week! :yes: But Gracie was the perv this last weekend when my mom watch Coop over night!! She violated Cooper!!! :blink: he will never be the same! :eek:

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
i have seen Watson air hump a couple of times when I first got him when he was excited but not really any since then.

mygirlsmomma

Feb 14, 2012
Lake Stevens
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
I'm SO glad I found this post!!!!! Ellie does this weird thing where she will nurse/lick our boxer Lexi's stomach and then Ellie will get up and try to hump her! I thought it was cute the first time I saw this until she tried to hump her...... DOGS!!!!

C

Cooper11

I'm SO glad I found this post!!!!! Ellie does this weird thing where she will nurse/lick our boxer Lexi's stomach and then Ellie will get up and try to hump her! I thought it was cute the first time I saw this until she tried to hump her...... DOGS!!!!

My brussells griffen use to do that suckle nursing thing to my shih tzu almost to his pee pee I think. I noticed Cooper does it to My brussells now. he has done that since he was a baby and doesn't do it much anymore. But i always thought it looked like he was trying to nurse off of him.....I think he may have latch on a couple times cuz Griff would jump and yelp...lol....pay back is a b**** I guess.... Jake my shih tzu pry looking down laughing!

Last edited:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
BabyGirl is quite embarassing in her humping of Louie. Between her and Louie I think they could write a Kama Sutra book of their own.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Too funny! I'm happy to report that since Wilson and Jack got neutered in February, they both have stopping humping each other.

Now Emma, well she's almost 5 months and has taking a liking to both Wilson and Jack................:ashamed: :laugh:

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Tess has taken to liking of the humpy just recently. My poor Yorkie. Good thing she gets Spayed at the end of the month.

OP
jen74401

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
If he humps my Coach purse again those little boys of his are getting cut off

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If he humps my Coach purse again those little boys of his are getting cut off

That is a criminal offense right there.... Coach is off limits :nonono:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online