Where do you hang your babies tags?

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Trying to figure out where is best to hang Raven's Rabies, License and Microchip Tags. The thing is I like to switch up her collars and her harness only really goes on when we go to the park to play. So do tell, where do you hang your babies tags.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princess Gracie's tags go on whatever harness she is wearing... They are on a snap on carabiner (snap hook) so they can be switched easily. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
ours just go on their regular collar. They hardly ever wear the collar but when they go somewhere or people come over they get "dressed" in their jingly collars. lol. When we walk or whatever they have collars and harnesses so there is no reason to switch tags.

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
carolina pet pantry sells a tag holder that clips to whatever harness or collar you want. i bought them for the boys because camp bowwow requires a quick release harness but we use a different harness when home

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Tags are on a holder that I can move from collar to harness to collar as needed

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Thanks guys. I am going to look for a small Carabiner hook. The ones I have seen at Home Depot and the hardware are kind of big. She has absolutely nothing on her collar or harness right now which I know should be rectified.

@2BullyMamma..what kind of hook are you using?
[MENTION=2659]nyerathrt[/MENTION]...Carolina Pantry? I have never been...gotta check them out. I also see that you send your babies to camp bow wow...pm me your thoughts on them. I might have to board my two towards the end of the year and am curious to know what you think of them.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.