Learning

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
.Since we have had Sarge ( all two days ) he has learned to be a clown, chase chickens, catch a frisbee, chase a ball ,take over the house, take my place in bed, take my covers, and a place in our hearts. He is living the good life. Today he got his shots, nails done and ears cleaned. he weighs 49.07 lbs :)

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
So glad to hear...but just wait till he's more comfortabe... you're going to have your hands full (and love every minute of it).

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Crazy bulldog... but you wouldn't want him to be any other way. :heart::heart::heart:
How about catching some of these antics with your camera? Im sure everyone here would love to see more of him. :)

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
Love it.... Burger has been here 8 weeks today.... and he is still showing us sides of himself......when we come in ,in the morning or if we have been out..... we get the wiggle dance now and it is great and also climbing up with his paws on my shoulders to give kisses.....he is an old man but when they are shown alot of tlc they learn to enjoy themselves.... good what you get in return is amazing............. Sarge sounds great enjoy ...enjoy ...enjoy.... look forward to hearing more about him !!!!!!!!!!!!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Crazy bulldog... but you wouldn't want him to be any other way.
love0031.gif
love0031.gif
love0031.gif

How about catching some of these antics with your camera? Im sure everyone here would love to see more of him.
smile.gif

I know that I would :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thanks for the update. I'm so happy he is doing well and fitting in. This is just what he needed, a great home and room to play. Thank you again Tom and Connie for giving this boy a great fur-ever home. Sounds like he is loving it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is such good news ... isn't it wonderful how they all have such unique little personalities!! I'm so glad you found each other!!! :up: :luv:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I'd love to see Sarge chase chickens! LOL It's naughty but I bet it's great fun! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What great news..... seems like he is settling in real nice

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.