4 month puppy just swallowed a chicken bone

mdawson808

Jan 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Carmine
A friend dropped a chicken wing on the floor and my pup swallowed it whole. Has this ever happened to any body else???

C

Cooper11

Yes this just happened to some one.....Just keep an eye on her. She should pass it so watch her :poo: in the next day or so. And watch for blood in her :poo: too. If she starts acting funny call the vet but she should pass it...just have to worry about it tearing or being bad for her tummy!

OP
mdawson808

mdawson808

Jan 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Carmine
Hopefully everything ends up ok with him :( I have to work tomorrow so I hope he is ok until I get home

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4165]mdawson808[/MENTION] I tagged you in sybils thread of her pup eating a chic bone. She just did it last week almost same thing as yours! Took her almost a day to pass it but she did and no blood or anything. If you write hooters in the search it will come up to her thread is called Freaking Out! pup ate a hooter chic bone!

OP
mdawson808

mdawson808

Jan 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Carmine
Thank You very much. I appreciate it A LOT Hopefully he passes it and everything is ok. He is playing on my bed right now barking and acting normal. I will keep you posted. Again thanks for your help

C

Cooper11

:) That is what we all are here for!!! :) Yep Keep us posted!!!!

OP
mdawson808

mdawson808

Jan 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Carmine
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334119765.295235.jpg "sorry dad I didn't mean to eat it"

OP
mdawson808

mdawson808

Jan 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Carmine
2 days! Man I hope he passes it. I went to check on him on my lunch break and he seemed very uncomfortable. Did it seem like it hurt your pup when it was coming out?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I would have taken him to the vet if this happend...I am overly cautious at times but this could end up being serious esp if he looks uncomfortable...

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hope he passes it tonight when you get home.

OP
mdawson808

mdawson808

Jan 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Carmine
He is still pooping so I guess that is a good sign from what I have been told. I'm going to see how he is feeling when I get home

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
2 days! Man I hope he passes it. I went to check on him on my lunch break and he seemed very uncomfortable. Did it seem like it hurt your pup when it was coming out?

Not that I was aware of but I would keep an eye on him and if still looks uncomfortable I would take him to the vet. Poor baby. Not fun at all! Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
mdawson808

mdawson808

Jan 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Carmine
He just pooped in out!!!! He looked miserable, but as soon as he let it go he automatically started running around and happy again lol. Thanks for the help everyone, and now I go back to a very energetic toddler haha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.