Stoney LaRue needs a harness!

lisa gerhardt

Jul 25, 2011
little rock, arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoney LaRue
my stoney is a big boy and i can't find a harness that fits him well. he is well mannered on leash, no pulling, etc, so i need one that fits well, and is good for our walks and our outings! i also would like your input on a type or style of collar for him, he has a neck size of 26-27 inches, the only place locally that carries them that size is the tractor supply! pet stores have offered to order for him but i don't really know what is best for him!
we love you all and appreciate the advise and resources you offer!, every day i feel more qualified and worthy to be his mom, and that is because you all have taught me!
god bless!
lisa ans stoney

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well I am not that much help because I cant remember the type of harness my boys have. I know it is a no pull harness that sits a little different to detour pulling. No idea on sizes either. I got ours years ago online. Thats what I would recommend because they will sell them by measurements more I would think. Miilas we just bought at petsmart but she isnt the typical big bully so that still is no help. lol

C

Cooper11

I made a post about the kong harness if you type it in in the search spot it should come up. If anything you can order it online. I am for sure it will fit him if you order a large. Our Gracie is a bigger bully 8 months and about 50 lbs and we got her the medium....I switched from the large to the medium cause the large was tightened all the way and I thought maybe it was too big for her...but now a month later I wish I would have gotten the large for her :)! It is a little costly around $35 but I love this harness and it is comfy on Cooper...he can wear it all day.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Try visiting www.CarolinaPetPantry.com who really do focus on bullys ... their harnesses are great. AND you can get collars there too. I have to say that I have no problem getting collars that size either online from CPP or from local pet stores.

The nice thing about Carolina Pet Pantry is that she does a LOT for rescue too so you are contributing to that too!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.