I have a new baby girl!!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Our new little girl is here, her name is Ida. Gertie really needs a playmate and they're getting along GREAT!! She's approximately the same age as Gertie and they even look alike, except Ida is red brindle and white. They're like having twins. It'll be so much fun to have them grow up together! I added her pics to Gertie's Album, but I still need to figure out adding a picture to a post. So guess you'll all have to go to my album to meet her! :heart::heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
And here she is!!!! (a little help for you Julie!)
And I must say she is ADORABLE!!!!!

ida.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Awe I want her! Where did you get her, whats the story? Did I miss a post where you mentioned getting another? :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I went and checked out the album. She's adorable. Do you still have Arrow too? Beautiful SB.

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Thanks soooo much for the "help"!! And you picked my favorite pic of her! No, this is the first post. It took me all this time just to get her pics into my album. First I had to figure out how to get them off my iphone and on to my computer. I'm so bad with the pics. I've been considering getting a playmate for Gertie, just took a while to find the right "Gertie Sister". Ida is VERY laid-back, calm and quiet compared to Gertie. After a couple days of telling Gertie "No biting", as she was trying to drag Ida around by the ear, I think she's actually calmed down. They LOVE playing together.

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
ABSOLUTELY still have Arrow!! He's not going anywhere. He's just so anti-social when it comes to puppies. Gertie bugs him to death, and he won't play with her. So now Gertie and Ida can play and Arrow can watch. :rolleyes:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Congrats Julie! They will be wonderful friends! I think you made a great decision.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
So now I am yelling at my husband to get me my other one NOW!!!! I want another one so bad. She is so adorable.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.