Healthy Obsession???

C

Cooper11

So I will be the first to admit that my mom and I are obsessed with our bullies! We live in a small town of 1000 people and there are actually 3 bullies in town!!! :) including ours! :yes: so we have a small time grocery store locally owned and they have been doing the donations for some charity I can't remember but you know when you donate a dollar or something and let have you write your name on a star or something and them plaster them all over the wall... Well everytime I am asked to donate no matter where I am if they ask I for sure donate! :) So I have 2 stars up one says my sons name and the other my daughter. I went in to the store tonight and they were saying they were putting my moms 3 stars up.....and they were above the door in a new section cuz the other wall was full. I thought it said Grandma and then I looked closer...yep all 3 of them say Gracie Mae :blink: :hmm: you would think she would put her grandkids names but nope.... she puts Gracies. I was dying laughing and so was everyone else around me!!! [MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] Just wait til I tell my older sister she already thinks my mom is losing it! :eek:

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
that is a bit extreme but I like it. to think your mom just went with you to pick out your puppy and she ended up getting one herself.:meeting:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
i see nothing wrong with it..... very healthy indeed :D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I put my bullies first, what's wrong with that??????

OP
C

Cooper11

I put my bullies first, what's wrong with that??????

O man! Us poor kids!!!! We are going to be messed up for the rest of our lives :eek: mom and dad choosing the bullies over us! :blink: and to think we are the future!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
[MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] You go, Girl!!! I love the way you think! Sorry, Meg, but now you know who is number one! Your mom loves her newest baby!!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
Thanks everyone my post keeping getting cut off i'm getting very annoyed :bang:..... but she wanted to donate her bow wow allowance to MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION

OP
C

Cooper11

:hmm: this seems perfectly normal and totally reasonable to me. I think you sound a bit JEALOUS!
And may I sayyyyy..totally WRONG!! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

:eek: ummmm.....no I really don't care.....ummmmm yeah! I was thinking she shoulda made one with Coopers name on it....yeah :yes: thats what I was saying! :blink:
I never got an allowance.....Ever!!!! :cursing:

Most Reactions