Beautiful Day

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Sarge went to petsmart today with my son and was in 7th heaven! he met other dogs and bought a few toys, his favorite is a freesbie! he chases it and wont put it down he carries it with him all over. He has been out most of the day and cant get enough. He ate a good dinner and went to potty like a big boy. Time to slow down and relax. he likes crushed ice after he plays and lover his friend Foster. I look at him playing and being so happy and start to cry thinking of my Gunny. Even with Sarge it"s still hard not having my boy especially at nite. I know I will never get over him and will always think of him. Hope one day it can be a smile instead of tears. This guy is going to make me loose weight the way he runs and plays. everything is new to him, he had a hard time with stairs going up and down, now he flies up them like a flash!! we dearly love him and we know he loves us. right now as I write this he is sleeping next to my chair where Gunny used to be dreaming of what new things tomorrow will bring. I cant thank you all so much .for your support , flowers , cards and your pure love When you look thru the eyes of the world and see the hate and turmoil you know theres another part of the world that is just the opposite and my friends it"s right here at EBN.

Tom & Connie :luv:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am so HAPPY that things are working out :heart:!! Just think you have a whole other year until he fully matures and slows down a bit!! :lmao:, Good Luck, and again I am so sorry for your loss and so happy for your gain!! (and Sarge's gain!!!)

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Tom and Connie, this is great news!! I am so happy for your whole family. Hopefully, one day you will smile when you think of Gunnyboy! I know it will take time, but I am glad you and Sarge have each other to love!! You are in my prayers! Keep the updates on Sarge coming! Your stories are amazing!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well said, Tom! EBN is a very special community..... so happy for you, Connie and Sarge - he is such a perfect match for your family. Gunny is always with you and after a few months the smiles will come with his memories, it just takes some time. :hug:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
The healing will come for sure and then you will be so joyful as you lay down new tracks, new memories with Sarge. I'm already full of joy myself hearing that Sarge is enjoying his new home, parents, friend and frisbee! My hubbys eyes are not so good so I love telling him about EBN and the adventures of Tom, Connie and Sarge. Keep the stories and pics coming and yes it also reminds me there is good in the world too!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I just posted to Connie, asking her how you were doing. I knew today had to be tough. So many emotions. Just know that it's okay to cry for Gunny. Feeling guilty is (I think) natural when taking in another puppy. Taking in, not replacing. In the short time you've been here, we have all become aware of how much love you have for Gunny. He was/is your soul mate of the 4-legged kind. I'm hoping for many happy days in the future.

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
So glad you found Sarge....And so sad not to hear about Gunny....I'm sure Gunny is looking down and is very proud of his daddy. You just tuck Gunny away in special spot in your heart.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.