Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Quick note: DO NOT!! mix Vinager and Bleach it releases toxic chlorine gas :blah:

I found this online-
Cleaning Recipes
•Straight vinegar is highly acidic and produces a strong smell of its own. Dilute the vinegar to avoid damaging the carpet with the acidity. In general, 2 cups of vinegar per gallon of water is an effective cleaning solution that will not damage an area.

Rinse the area thoroughly with clean warm water after applying the vinegar wash to help remove residual vinegar in the carpet. Sprinkling baking soda around the area can also help to absorb the vinegar smell. Baking soda can sit on a carpet overnight, if necessary; vacuum the baking soda from the carpet after it has worked.
Laundry

•Urine odor can also stick to clothing. Mix ¼ cup of white vinegar or apple cider vinegar into your next load of laundry to help eliminate the smell that even powerful detergent can leave behind. However, do not use vinegar on delicate clothing, as the acidity may damage fibers.

:)We have hardwood but I use a 40/60 mix of vinager water and wipe it up with a paper towel works great be sure and spot check and area 1st so you don't ruin your floors

Read more: Will Vinegar Neutralize Pet Urine Odor? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6318936_vinegar-neutralize-pet-urine-odor_.html#ixzz0xniakZso

Awesome info [MENTION=773]Weberbulldogs[/MENTION]

I will try it next time, thank you!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Cadi likes her bed in her crate...I don't have the door on her crate any more and she still sleeps it it...
Chesty got to where he hated bedding in his crate, would push it up to cover the door, which worried me so I took it out. The bottom of the crate was funny, it had these round indents in it, so we put a peice of wood on the bottom....and he would rather sleep on the bare wood. ..... Now tho since cadi had her pups they both are not crated, or should I say they are not made to sleep in the crates ..... Chesty sleeps on the kitchen floor and cadi goes to her crate.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.