Sarge is happy !!!!

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
This morning Sarge is doing wonderful....he slept with us and we got up during the night and took him out for him to do well ya know his business...he loves watching tv from bed and he looks so cute doing all the first...here are some pics of him out in the pasture...he is lovin life...and we are lovin him....

IMG_3909.jpgIMG_3911.jpgIMG_3913.jpg

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I'm so happy for you guys!!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
He is sooo handsome....AND obviously VERY intelligent! He knows he just won the Bully Lottery....and honestly Connie..this entire journey has filled me up with JOY! :clap:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sarge looks great and very happy, so glad he is doing well, and getting used to the new home. Thank you so much for sharing.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=4471]Gunnys Mom[/MENTION] wow, he looks like he's right at home! Perfect fit . I love the second pic of his face expression. Like he's say'in "this place is Great!" can't wait to see what comes next

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
[MENTION=2738]Gunny[/MENTION]mom I don't know who is the happiest - you, Tom, or Sarge!! He looks like he is right at home and rightfully so, he is!Thank you for sharing his stories with us!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I love that little face!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.