Ewwwww Brutus! Really?????

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
So we went for an extra long walk today b/c I feel Brutus can handle it! :yes: I was doing only 30 mins at a time b/c I wanted to see how tired he was getting and what weather is best for his walks! Well I figured it out after almost 3 months of different walks different temps things like that! Brutus can hang for 1 hr at a time(maybe more but we will not push it) but not in the nice nice weather! We just stay in the yard where he has plenty of water and can go in at anytime!
:D
So today we went for a longer walk and that was by the geese and ducks near the pond area of the park! So we have a retractable leash so he can roam a little on his own! I am too chicken to go off leash ever!:nope: Except in our yard! Well he was munching on something and I opened his mouth and pulled out :poo: Ughhhh REALLY???? :barf: Come On! :cursing: Thats gross! I made him drink water and he was looking at me like what did I do ma?? Why you look so pale like you wanna :barf:

He has never eaten it before so why tell me at 10 months as of 4/4 are you eating :poo:

Today we brushed his teeth b/c I cant kiss :poo: mouth! :hmm: I give him a lot of wet kiss too Im going to rethink those from now on! :(

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That's funny!!!! :lol: Wilson LOVES goose poop. :confused: It's usually all over the high school track we walk too. I spend my time usually herding him away from one poop to another.

C

Cooper11

:barf: Watson and Wilson must have peer pressured Bru..... I dunno why it is they eat :poo: Coop and Gracie did it about a month ago at my neighbors. They have NEVER dont it before with their own poop, each other poop, and any poop for that matter. Maybe it was cat "poo" "barf.... Or maybe something that animals ate that his poo smelled tasty!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
awww Brutus! lol - note to self: keep Nigel away from goose poop!

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
ewwww! bad boy Brutus!! lol! I caught Aldo once with mini-poodle poop in his mouth too :excited: ugghh.. I must have screamed so hard he just let go of it! I haven't seen him do it since.

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
That's funny!!!! :lol: Wilson LOVES goose poop. :confused: It's usually all over the high school track we walk too. I spend my time usually herding him away from one poop to another.

:ROFL: Picturing the walk on the track! :)

[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] Yes he was a dirty boy today! Not a good way! Hahaha mmmm Poodle :poo: :barf:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Isn't it gross!!! Daddy likes our cats poop ... a few weeks ago I caught him at it and yelled at him to stop ... which he did ... and then he sheepishly crept over to me and licked my hand. I had diluted cat poop all over the back of my hand ... OMG I can still remember the smell that seemed to linger on my hands for days ... or at least in my head it did!!!! :blink:

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Eeew lol Emmitt tried to eat my shih tzus poo today and had to scream and clap my hands for him to not eat it lol.. So gross haha

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Isn't it gross!!! Daddy likes our cats poop ... a few weeks ago I caught him at it and yelled at him to stop ... which he did ... and then he sheepishly crept over to me and licked my hand. I had diluted cat poop all over the back of my hand ... OMG I can still remember the smell that seemed to linger on my hands for days ... or at least in my head it did!!!! :blink:

It crushed in my hands b/c I wasnt thinking it was poop and its hard to get Brutus to open his mouth when he thinks he is supposed to eat it! :cursing: :barf:

:ROFL: [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Haha Wilson hunts :poo: :hmm: What am I laughing at :ROFL:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
ya'll have some sick bullies. My little :angel:'s have never, ever eaten :poo:!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.