Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That's right, look what the hubby got me. :up:

I'm going put the Queen on my keychain and the Princess on Emma's collar. :laugh:

f497baec.jpg

:ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... that is awesome --- I love it

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He actually got it for me for Christmas but just never really wanted to put it on. But when I knew Emma was coming I knew then what I wanted to do. I just got around to it today.....:lol:.

Whoopsie, Wilson just took Emma's bone and she's not too happy about that....Oh my goodness, she just took ti back and now they're in the other room, he's standing by her trying to get it again....:laugh:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He actually got it for me for Christmas but just never really wanted to put it on. But when I knew Emma was coming I knew then what I wanted to do. I just got around to it today.....:lol:.

Whoopsie, Wilson just took Emma's bone and she's not too happy about that....Oh my goodness, she just took ti back and now they're in the other room, he's standing by her trying to get it again....:laugh:

VIDEO!!!!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's too cool. Plus jewel will do the same thing to Buddy, which ever bone or toy he has she takes, poor boy. Sometimes he will try to get it back, but like Wilson he will give up. haha

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Too late, she has it, Wilson gave up. She rules them and takes what she wants. Sometimes I have to submit the little girl.....:laugh:

Well, then Emma gets the Queen for her collar and you get the princess for your key chain, just sayin' [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Thats so cute! I agree Emma is definatley a Queen!!!!! :ROFL: I love Emma, Wilson and Jack stories!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Love it .... unfortunately charms don't last long in this house. They somehow seem to come off their collars and then Daddy eats them ..... :down:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well, then Emma gets the Queen for her collar and you get the princess for your key chain, just sayin' @JeannieCO
:hmm:, let me think about that.........ok I thought it over and it's a big NO!!! I am the QUEEN in my house!!! :clap: You don't think she'll try to dethrone me do you? :nervous:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
:hmm:, let me think about that.........ok I thought it over and it's a big NO!!! I am the QUEEN in my house!!! :clap: You don't think she'll try to dethrone me do you? :nervous:

She's probably plotting her takeover with the boys right now :shhhh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.