Let's pretend!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
:blink: ...aaaaaaa.....I thought you wanted to come see the corn fields!!!! :rofl: I think it would be funny in Jersey but we could go cow tippin if you came here.....hmmmm...tough choice......Some day I will make it to jersey to see my snook!!! :yes: and I can see Miss Abby to so double score!! and of course Chanel!! :)

We have corn and cows in Jersey too. You come here, we'll tip all the cows you want AND you get to come to bully fest :)

C

Cooper11

We have corn and cows in Jersey too. You come here, we'll tip all the cows you want AND you get to come to bully fest :)

You haven't had GOOD corn until you come to Iowa.....but I guess I will settle for Jersey corn!!! lol......no lie I have never been cow tipping!!! :rofl:

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
It is really a tough choice, how can I pick just one.. I'm like [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] picking 20 is a tough ordeal! I am in for the big meet up idea. my guys would love to hang out with other bullies.. but ok ok, since I gotta pick one it's gotta be......... argggg... ok, I got two bulldogs, so one for each right?

ugghh.. I still can't do it! There is so many wonderful bulldogs on this site, I can only dream in meeting all of them

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.