Let's pretend!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
That's not fair! There's no way to pick just one! :hissy: We need to meet everyone!

OK. Everyone will be there. So who do we go to first? That would be up to Abbyhead (she leads, I follow) but I can just imagine the trouble she and Orion would get into.

C

Cooper11

Well that would be easy for me...[MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=4471]Gunnys Mom[/MENTION] [MENTION=4648]Gunnyboysbrother[/MENTION] I would def want to meet my king Gunny! If I could just have him back for 1 more day or [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Nitschke those would be my bully Angels I would really love to meet! :yes:

But if I have to chose one that are actually here and not just in spirit. I will list my top 5....Not is any special Order.[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] Aldo because he is so unique and one of the cutest bullies ever, [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Vegas, I am sure he is a top pick for many..I really want to see him get into the pantry and in time out! He is def the bully clown on EBN! [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] Abby because she is abby and I want to meet that spunky thing!! I dunno you said Orion :eek: I heard she is kind moody lol...Hope she don't chew Abby's head off! :nono: :) [MENTION=4305]Vince00[/MENTION] Kain cuz I want to see this little pup do all these tricks most of our bullys can't even as adults and I think he is one of the cutest bullys on EBN! And last but not least....hmmmm.....Well [MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] I am not going to say Bru because I will meet him some day :) and that one is obvious! I think I would have to say [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Banks......I really want to see her high as a kite and Coop needs his fix! :rofl:

My list can go on and on.....But I think Vegas would be a very fun bully to meet so he might be my top pic. I fell in love with him from all his Videos and if I meet him then I could meet Orion and Stinky bear :blink: :)

C

Cooper11

O and I think I would like to really meet Wilson!!!! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I would really like to watch him eat his chocolate surprise.....:poo: ..... :barf: I think......well he is still cute anyway even with :poo: breath!!! :rofl!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I cant belive I missed this post! Ughhh I was gone 1 day :bang: Gotta get the Iphone app working!

There are sooooooo many :love: Its sooooo hard! I want to meet all the bullies !!!!! [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] YOU ARE COMING TO JERSEY????? :dancing: :cheers: :dancing:

C

Cooper11

I cant belive I missed this post! Ughhh I was gone 1 day :bang: Gotta get the Iphone app working!

There are sooooooo many :love: Its sooooo hard! I want to meet all the bullies !!!!! @Cooper11 YOU ARE COMING TO JERSEY????? :dancing: :cheers: :dancing:

:blink: ...aaaaaaa.....I thought you wanted to come see the corn fields!!!! :rofl: I think it would be funny in Jersey but we could go cow tippin if you came here.....hmmmm...tough choice......Some day I will make it to jersey to see my snook!!! :yes: and I can see Miss Abby to so double score!! and of course Chanel!! :)

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I have to pick just one?? Hmmm... I would have to say Jake [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] with Wilson [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] a close second. Of course I have to meet them all. :heart: :heart:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:blink: ...aaaaaaa.....I thought you wanted to come see the corn fields!!!! :rofl: I think it would be funny in Jersey but we could go cow tippin if you came here.....hmmmm...tough choice......Some day I will make it to jersey to see my snook!!! :yes: and I can see Miss Abby to so double score!! and of course Chanel!! :)

Come next weekend! I get 2 meet [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Banks and [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] Miss Abby! (hoping she is nice to Brutus) :ROFL: That would be fun! Its only a plane trip away!

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] I am jealous!!!! I want to meet you all too!!! Maybe you all should come to the University of Drake Bulldog Competition to be the bulldog of their team mascot!!! :yes: lots of bullies and well me!!!!

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
I'm going to have to sway these votes for Kain with the new camcorder next week lol...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
I would be looking for Emma, Vegas, Bongo, especially Howard and Cooper... LOL it would be a long day seeing them all.

Last would of liked to seen Gunny :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

C

Cooper11

​noooo wayyyyyy! I can't even pick 20!!!!!!

Well forget the bullies I know that I am your number one choice! You tell me everyday how you wish you lived by me to you could talk and spend everyday with me...:blink: Sorry Becky we need to make it about the bullies and not the bully mommas! :rofl: :yes:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm to pick one bully who I'd like to meet, that's impossible!! Yikes, there's so many!! I hoping to meet [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] Tate & Finn this coming week. :up: I would love to see [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION], but my first choice, well.............I can't pick that one, too hard. :luv:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I've already met all of [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] kiddos, except for Pookie Bear. And I'm going to meet @asuman1179 Meatball soon (my neighbor will be pet sitting him, but ok if I have to choose, it's gotta be...............nope just can't do it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.