Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I was just thinking about a bulldog meet up and all the bulldogs on this forum. I got to thinking about what bulldog I would really really miss if they weren't there. So that's my question to you.
If we were to plan a bulldog meet up next week what bulldog would be the first on your list to meet?

I would have to meet Moe first. I just want to grab his little perma scowl face and turkey neck and just love on him!!!

~disclaimer~

Hey you! YES YOU! I'm probably crouched down in a corner at work trying to send this post via Droid.

**I shall NOT be held accountable for any misspelled words, incorrect punctuation, auto corrects and most importantly ....... incorrect translations!**

Last edited:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
i have a whole list of faves and i'd want to meet all of them but the ones i'm most familiar with are:

Sarah, Your Vegas and Orion too and KMarino's Vegas too plus Biggie and Frank and Jake and Dozer and Abby and Katara and Aldo and Cooper and Ginger and everyone else I don't have their names all down but I'm going to start a cheat sheet soon ;)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
OMG that's a tough question, Luci~lious, Gracie, Vegas, Vegas, Jake, Bubba's pig (samson) ,,,,,my mind is spinning with so many!! more spinney then usual.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Hard question, I would love to see all of them, too much cuteness! But I would love to meet little Abby! And I have to say Biggie Smalle because I always wanted to name my first bully biggie Smalls, and he is just to cute!

Last edited:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I would like to say meet everyone, and that way I get to come over to the USA from Australia before October which I come every year for our holiday. But I would love to meet Fergie and see her on her skateboard as that is just so good to watch.
:bully:

I think I'll just have a rest for a minute! sun 049.jpg

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
too tough to answer, I want to meet so many and so many parents!! I would love to run into any one of you!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
uh uh! Nope! Name the one bulldog. One!
Since this is a separate post, I'd like to meet [MENTION=4624]Champ Waring[/MENTION]. What a story that boy has!

This is pretend. All the bulldogs will be there. You will get to meet them all. Which one would you miss if not there? Or, who would be first?

I feel like I'm 5 and back in my imaginary world again. Kinda feels good.

Last edited:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
since I can only pick one it would have to be Orion, just because she's such a PITA!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK I logged off and had to come back, as I said I would love to meet anyone, I was thinking about it and I too am going to say HRH. I think Baby O would be very close, just because she is so...well you know...PITA!! :ROFL:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hmmm, I think I'd like to met sheshistory's Linus, and Truman since they're a pair.

But I'd also love to meet desertskybulldog's Molly because she's such a great mommy, Twice's Abby because she's Abby (lol), and many more. :)

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
I would like to say meet everyone, and that way I get to come over to the USA from Australia before October which I come every year for our holiday. But I would love to meet Fergie and see her on her skateboard as that is just so good to watch.
:bully:

I think I'll just have a rest for a minute! View attachment 19425

Too funny! :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'd have a list about a city block long... but Aldo, Wilson and Vegas B would be the first I'd be looking for.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I'd be looking for the most beautiful boy bully Aldo [MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION]...Because well....Bre is secretly a cougar :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I can't pick just one...... :no:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.