Best chew toy?

kymmiko

Apr 5, 2012
Blue Ridge GA & Raleigh NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Tilly
Other than me, that is! Tilly has her Nylabone, which she loves, but I'd like to give her a variety. She's recently been chewing a rawhide bone but has decided to become finicky with it; she'll hang around it like she wants it but won't chew it and she used to go at it vigorously until I took it away.

Please share if there are any great durable chews I'm missing out on for Tilly!

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
She has alot of toys that squeak and toys to play tug of war with and of course lots of chew toys and bones. NOOO raw hide bones for Gracie just the nylabones. She also likes the deer antlers....I try to find chew bones that are for dental cleaning. Petflow has alot of good things to choose from.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I was also going to suggest antlers. Tubs has kong toys too and a couple of nylabones. No raw hides here.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Rawhide anything is generally thought of as a no no for bullies because of the risk of choking. Princess Gracie absolutely loves her blue Nylabones that have hobbies sticking out. They clean her teeth well too. Her vet asked if we brush her teeth because they looked so good last time we were there.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Tubs is a big boy (64lbs) who loves his toys. We get him kong squeaky toys and he has not been able to destroy the. I also had someone who gave us a fire hose toy that he hasn't ripped apart. I am not saying he hasn't destroyed anything because we had a tug/fetch toy that had a tennis ball on a rope and he ripped the ball off the rope, now we just have the rope! But kong toys are very durable. He also to an elk antler as a secret bully gift at Christmas and he is still working on that!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
No rawhide here! Zeus chew on Kong toys and antlers!

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
The only toys we have besides a Nylabone which Schultz strictly uses for teeth brushing (after a meal I tell him to go brush his teeth and he'll go get his Nylabone and brush for 5 minutes) ...we have tennis balls....both the dogs like to exercise their jaws that way....

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Well Uni has nylabones and kongs. But she really cow hoves. I think, they are gross and I know they are bad for her but she loves them so much. and she got started on they when she was little at a doggie friends house. I only give them to her very rarely, but when I do she gets so happy and rolls around and pounces on it. Do you guys know of any thing else that is like a raw hide or a cow hove that is better for them, I would love to get her off of them all together.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Antlers, marrow bones, empty water bottles, rubber ball, and jolly toys

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.