Cooper Says Thank You Everyone!!!!

OP
C

Cooper11

Wowza. He really is looking great.

I really was worried there for awhile. I told @cowsmom , "Ever heard of Münchausen syndrome by proxy...?" :tease: She told me to shut up.

BAHAHAHAHA :rofl: I think I just :poo: myself!!! Funny!!!!!!! Good One!

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Ps I subscribed to your YouTube channel so record more ideas lol...

Btw did he lose a lot of weight? He looks so good in the recent recordings and was heavy in the ones of him and gracie on the couch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
C

Cooper11

Ps I subscribed to your YouTube channel so record more ideas lol...

Btw did he lose a lot of weight? He looks so good in the recent recordings and was heavy in the ones of him and gracie on the couch.

LOL....I will get some more videos!!! No he didn't lose any weight.....but I am pretty sure he hasn't gained any in over a month.....I think Gracie may have 10 lbs on him now. But when he was sick and I was taking him to the vet every week he wasn't gaining any would lose a few ounces here and there. i will have to get him weighed and see what he weighs. He was around 40 or so.......and he is almost 8 months old .
Right now I am still trying to get his cysts to go away....when I think they are getting better then I notice they get worse. I dunno if it is the allergy to grass that is causing them or what....just frustrating though!!

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4305]Vince00[/MENTION] and we have been trying to go on daily walks too so that may be why he looks a little lighter :).....With the cysts I don't want to walk him too much and if Gracie comes with us she can't go more than a couple blocks :blink: lol

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Your doing great and making good headway. Keep it up!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
BAHAHAHAHA :rofl: I think I just :poo: myself!!! Funny!!!!!!! Good One!

I'm battling for Biggest Smarty Pants Prize around here. Have to wrestle it out of [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] 's white knuckled clutch on the thing......

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
Thanks for the mention, just saw this! Yay for you all!!!! :hug:

OP
C

Cooper11

After a month of :barf: and red face, cysts, red eyes, watery eyes....we are finally We are Looking Great and Healthy...Thanks to all of my EBN family!!!

A Special Thank You to::)

and many others! Thank You all so much!

Look Ma! No tear stains!!
View attachment 19401
View attachment 19402View attachment 19403View attachment 19404View attachment 19405
White as can be and no stains....couldn't be happier!!! I feel like I won the Lotto!!!!

[MENTION=3652]Lauren31287[/MENTION]

OP
C

Cooper11

he looks great!!

:) I don't know why it only posted 2 pics on there but if you go to page 1 you can look at all the pics :) he does look great! I was so happy when his face got cleared up and tear stains were gine. i thought the tear stains would never go away he had them for months and had the pink face for months!! I wasn't a believer at first of the food change would get rid of the tears stain but it truly does.... its just finding the right kind of food that works best for your bully and it does take some time to figure it out.... Also I suggested veggies... You can do the veggies i you want but You can also keep giving him his kibble cause he isn't getting sick or anything from the kibble. And you have to watch the veggies too cause he could be allergic to one of them too! lol..... but like I said the only reason coop got switched to veggies is because of the :barf: And I was afraid he would get bad gas and soft poo from the veggies but his didn't get either. I had him on the veggies for about 10 days or so before I got the fromm delivered and then I transitioned to the fromm from veggies!

if you do fruits and veggies as treats make sure you look into it. They can't have some fruits...like grapes and there are more but I can't think of them :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.