Cooper Says Thank You Everyone!!!!

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
That's so great... He looks awesome!! I bet your finally relieved. My Fromm got shipped incorrectly so still waiting as well (next week woohoo).

Plus I bought a new video camera so more videos!!

Thanks for the pics soon as I seen the title I was like pictures pictures lol and there they were!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] the only reason he was sitting pretty and not afraid of the camera was cuz I had to bribe him with a cucumber....and you can see Griffen wanting one too!! :) Usually by the end of the day his eyes are a little red and his starts getting a little pink....i got benedryl but haven't used it yet.....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It is amazing what the right diet can do for a bully, to this day when I see it happen it is uncanny! So happy for Coop, he is smiling :D

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
:w00t: And I (grandma) has to doggy sit this weekend :help: :scared: My fingures are crossed that he doesn't start back up when she's gone :nope:last time I watched him, he :poo: :poo: in his crate two times:barf:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
d5f774c7.jpg

OP
C

Cooper11

It is amazing what the right diet can do for a bully, to this day when I see it happen it is uncanny! So happy for Coop, he is smiling :D

I have plastered EBN on Coopers breeders website....and I know Jane (the wife) has even came on but it was confusing for her..... I hope i get some more bully owners from there to join!! I just Put Coops pic up and said it is amazing what a good dog food can do for a bully.....Just a few days ago I was Bragging up EBN on their page saying that I got more help from EBN than I did from the vet and I saved so much money cuz of you!!! If people don't join they have no clue what they are missing! :) Lisa I have to say I may have doubted the food thing taking care of the red face and tear stains....i was so frustrated with nothing working and I am so glad you got me thinking straight!!! I owe you and so many others a big one!!! xoxoxoxoxo .....As I sit here typing this is the face I get to look at .........[MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION] He is a big mommas boy! :yes:

And you can see Dayton's potty chart laying there!!! We are progressing....Thanks to you!!!

538612_388391021183172_100000368316435_1286485_1738116545_n.jpg bahahahaha how can you not laugh at that face!!!!

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Cooper's face looks wonderful, Mama done good!! :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Wowza. He really is looking great.

I really was worried there for awhile. I told [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] , "Ever heard of Münchausen syndrome by proxy...?" :tease: She told me to shut up.

Most Reactions