Cooper Says Thank You Everyone!!!!

C

Cooper11

After a month of :barf: and red face, cysts, red eyes, watery eyes....we are finally We are Looking Great and Healthy...Thanks to all of my EBN family!!!

A Special Thank You to:
@gunnyboy @Gunnys Mom @desertskybulldogs @Twice @ChanelnBrutus @JAKEISGREAT @2BullyMama @JeannieCO @Fontanafox @wheezer @AubreysMom (giving you hope for your baby to be healthy)
@cowsmom @ollieivy @bulliemommi @Watson @Firefighter Lilt @rainyruth @Vince00 [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] [MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] @BabyDuke @Davidh @BruceP :)

and many others! Thank You all so much!

Look Ma! No tear stains!!
IMG_0492.jpg
IMG_0498.jpgIMG_0499.jpgIMG_0500.jpgIMG_0496.jpg
White as can be and no stains....couldn't be happier!!! I feel like I won the Lotto!!!!

Thanks to EBN and me picking my brain.... I am pretty sure Cooper has an allergy to Grain and that was making him sick. After he got on the veggies @Twice thanks girl!! He started going in the right direction. Got Fromm the next week and he has fully transitioned and is now on only kibble....No more throwing up! :) Very Happy Cooper and Very Happy MaMa.... I think he is allergic to grass and other things outside...his eyes tear here and there and if he is outside for a longer period of time his face gets a little red....so we will do allergy test in a few months! Again Thank You Everyone!!! xoxoxoxo :fart: :oops:

Last edited:

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
:bravo:[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] I am so glad for Mama and Coop. He looks great!! I am so glad you found the right food for him and hopefully, his environmental allergies will soon be taken care of too!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
he does look great.... happy to hear he is doing so well

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Cooper looks GREAT!! :bravo: Since my transition to Earthborn's Meadow Feast (grain free) Wilson's tear stains are finally clearing up for the first time since we brought him home on 3/6/11. He's actually dry now except for one small spot and his fur color is returning to normal. His full day of Earthborn is finally tomorrow.....:jump:

Good job Megan!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
yay! so happy to hear he is doing so much better! I love the first pic with his eyes closed great shot there! and that precious little face what a cutie!
Wonder if I should try veggies with my babies i do give green beans now and then but what other veggies are good for them?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh fantastic no more coop throwing up threads woohoo lol j/k I'm so happy for you n coop

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So glad he is doing better and we will hope he continues getting better.

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
Glad Coop is doing better...he is so handsome and he has the BEST mom ever :heart: smooch smooch to Coop :heart:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
YEahhhhh Cooper! So glad all is going well! He looks great

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Alright! :up: you are an excellent Bullie mom, you kept after the problem until it was solved :) now you should get a glass of wine and go take a bubble bath! ;) Cooper looks great, love his under bite!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online