Gunny is Home

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
We got Gunny home today and I feel like he"s with me again. knowing he"s near makes me feel better. We took him to toco bell with us, first time he was in a restraunt. you all have been so wonderful to Connie and I and are so thankful that you all went on this dark journey with us you made it a little brighter. We love you all and will continue to be a part of your wonderful forum. Everyone has been more than kind to us . Maybe latter on we will adopt a bully that needs a family to shower him with love, It would be nice to take a bully that has never been loved and give him what Gunny had. I think Gunny would approve.Again we love you all .

Tom & Connie

That would be the best way of remembering and honoring such an angel. Condolences from my fur family and me.

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Wishing you the best and may strength be with you. Only having Kain for under 2 months but I've become so attached and his training and love for the family is so strong I couldn't imagine what it will be like years from now like you just experienced. Take care!

Vince

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
My deepest condolences. I am glad to hear Gunny is back home with you. I know exactly what you're going through, as I just lost my old curmudgeon of a chihuahua and picked up his ashes today. I pray that it gets better for you and I in our hearts since our babies are back with us. :)

So sorry about your pet passing
:angel:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I think he would too.:heart:

That would be such a great way to honor him :hug:

I cannot say it any better!

I have my Mabeline Fabulash sitting on a beautiful shelf in my bedroom, accompanied by a picture of "Father Newman" - my dad. (not the sperm donor - long story) My brother's picture is there too. They've all gone on from here, but if you believe as I do, they are right here with us.

When my daughter was very small, a little ol' black and white alley cat we named Tommy, started appearing on the porch. We fed him. He was so fearful, it took six months to get close enough just to touch him. In the end, he could always be found sleeping at the foot of my daughter's little bed. He got Feline FIP. For a period of time, we had no cat in the house and for a month or more, I would hear his tags hit the non-existent water bowl in the kitchen. Just like he was there. :heart:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hugs to all of you .... he is home now, just where he was meant to be!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.