Gunny is Home

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
We got Gunny home today and I feel like he"s with me again. knowing he"s near makes me feel better. We took him to toco bell with us, first time he was in a restraunt. you all have been so wonderful to Connie and I and are so thankful that you all went on this dark journey with us you made it a little brighter. We love you all and will continue to be a part of your wonderful forum. Everyone has been more than kind to us . Maybe latter on we will adopt a bully that needs a family to shower him with love, It would be nice to take a bully that has never been loved and give him what Gunny had. I think Gunny would approve.Again we love you all .

Tom & Connie

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh its good to hear gunny is home where he belongs. I know he liked going to eat with you. May your peace with him continue n yes please stay with us. :hug:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hug: the coming home is such a bittersweet experience. He's back with you but watching over you with love. Peace to you...:hug: I'm so happy Gunny is home.

C

Cooper11

:) .......:eek: I hope Gunny don't get gas :fart: from those tacos.....or Maybe I should be more worried about you getting gas!!! Poor Connie! :)

I knew you would feel a little comfort with having Gunny home! I am happy it brought closure to you in some way! For me it was another day sitting here on EBN for awhile thinking about you, Connie, Gunny, and Josh! It is still fresh so I know there are a lot of us still thinking about you and hoping tomorrow will be a brighter day for you....Did Josh go to school today or did he go with you and Connie? You might have to put Gunny out with the chicken so they know he is still the boss! :) I Do miss you Gunny so much! As every day passes I miss reading your blogs. And I know you will be a great Daddy to a bully in need. It so fits your your family perfect, like I told you before. And you are right! Gunny is going to love that you saved and loved a bully that needed to be loved! :heart: Hope tomorrow is even a better day for you and your family! :heart:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Maybe latter on we will adopt a bully that needs a family to shower him with love, It would be nice to take a bully that has never been loved and give him what Gunny had. I think Gunny would approve.Again we love you all .

Tom & Connie

I think he would too.:heart:

That would be such a great way to honor him :hug:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am glad Gunny is home, thank you for your kind words, love you guys! :heart: xxoo

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
So glad to hear Gunny is home where he belongs with his family........I think he would love you to rescue a bully:luv:.....he will be giving the new baby some pointers for sure on how to get you guys wrapped around that little puppies paw

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We got Gunny home today and I feel like he"s with me again. knowing he"s near makes me feel better. We took him to toco bell with us, first time he was in a restraunt. you all have been so wonderful to Connie and I and are so thankful that you all went on this dark journey with us you made it a little brighter. We love you all and will continue to be a part of your wonderful forum. Everyone has been more than kind to us . Maybe latter on we will adopt a bully that needs a family to shower him with love, It would be nice to take a bully that has never been loved and give him what Gunny had. I think Gunny would approve.Again we love you all . Tom & Connie

So bittersweet... my heart so breaks for you. I am happy you have him back with you where he belongs... take him in your arms and keep him there, sleep with him tonight and keep him close to your heart. There will be times you know he is watching over you as little things will help you smile and continue to cherish your memories! I also think it would honor Gunny in the greatest way for you to give a bully a spoiled loving life.

Hugs and bully kisses to you and Connie

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We got Gunny home today and I feel like he"s with me again. knowing he"s near makes me feel better. We took him to toco bell with us, first time he was in a restraunt. you all have been so wonderful to Connie and I and are so thankful that you all went on this dark journey with us you made it a little brighter. We love you all and will continue to be a part of your wonderful forum. Everyone has been more than kind to us . Maybe latter on we will adopt a bully that needs a family to shower him with love, It would be nice to take a bully that has never been loved and give him what Gunny had. I think Gunny would approve.Again we love you all .

Tom & Connie

Not only would he approve, it's probably what he would want. You'll never replace your Gunny, but you sure can share the love he helped show you that you have in your heart. :heart:

kymmiko

Apr 5, 2012
Blue Ridge GA & Raleigh NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Tilly
My deepest condolences. I am glad to hear Gunny is back home with you. I know exactly what you're going through, as I just lost my old curmudgeon of a chihuahua and picked up his ashes today. I pray that it gets better for you and I in our hearts since our babies are back with us. :)

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Gunny will always be remembered and loved! I am glad you have him home with you again! Love to you all!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION], I am so happy Gunny is home with you. I am so sorry for what you have gone through, but like you said he is home now. I sent you a PM, hope it's not too early. May God Bless you, Connie and Gunny.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online