You know you love your bully when...

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
You go walking to splurge a bit on yourself and come back with some $4 trinket for yourself and $50 worth of items for your baby. I am suck a wack job. It is uber quiet at work and I decided to take a walk. Well I came back an hour later with two new collars and two tough dog toys for Raven, a water bottle for my son and a stinking $4 sleep mask for myself.

Oh well at least my baby will be happy. Guess those are her Easter goodies.

C

Cooper11

LOL.....I am sure there are many of us on here!!! My mom and I just went on a shopping spree in the last week or so to pet smart and had our carts full of goodies...and this was right after and the same day I paid my hefty vet bill! :eek: I have spent more on Cooper in the last couple weeks than I have ever spent with any other dog in a year or more. I could probably almost combined all my past pets and still have spent more on Cooper! They have us tied around their little paw and they know it! But we love it and it makes us happy to see them happy! :) My little sister gets jealous of Gracie all the time. She is 16 years old and Gracie is my mom and sisters bully. My mom SPOILS Gracie!!! As we all know once you get a bully you are a bully for life and "obsession" doesn't even describe it! :yes:

kaikousha

Jan 25, 2012
San Diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thor & Odin
Haha yup that's pretty much what I did yesterday. Came home with a $2 bottle of nail polish for myself and $50 of tough dog toys for him :s BF thinks I'm crazy.

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
You let them sleep with you and your granddaughter comes in, points and laughs and tells you that you sleep in a dog bed! :D

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Haha yup that's pretty much what I did yesterday. Came home with a $2 bottle of nail polish for myself and $50 of tough dog toys for him :s BF thinks I'm crazy.

I have been buying a lot more toys for Raven because she is a bit rougher on them. My youngest daughter, who also suffers from middle child syndrome, tells Bubbles guess you have been upsurped by the new baby. Bubbles doesn't destroy her toys. So obviously I end up buying more for Raven :whistle:

C

Cooper11

I have been buying a lot more toys for Raven because she is a bit rougher on them. My youngest daughter, who also suffers from middle child syndrome, tells Bubbles guess you have been upsurped by the new baby. Bubbles doesn't destroy her toys. So obviously I end up buying more for Raven :whistle:

[MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] :hmm: are you 2 related?????? Identical to the T!!!!! You need to have Gracie 11 show you all of Gracies toy and her shih tzu stuff...Gracie is spoiled and she doesn't share!! Good thing her shih tzu is older and doesn't play much with her toys but when she does Miss Piggy Gracie come a running to grab it from her mouth. Funny to see a 50 lbs bully and a 10 lbs shih tzu (mallory) by each other...sometimes Mallory will put her in her place!! lol If you and my mom lived together your house would probably be filled to the max with dog toys!!! :eek:

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] Bubbles has a ton of toys as well. Raven does like to snatch, but they tend to share with each other. My house it's a 25 lb bully and a 2 3/4 pound yorkie going at it for toys..lmao. I have to admit I need to stop buying toys because they little toy basket is over filled at this point. Aah who the hell am I kidding, I will buy a big laundry hamper to hold the toys...lol. Better the toys getting ripped up than my shoes or the paper Raven seems to find. Oh wait better yet, I am saving my daughters panties and bras. Raven is a radar for those. I constantly find her grabbing their under garments and chewing on them.

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4054]Bizzymammabee[/MENTION] :rofl: Coop is a boob man also....he is always going hunting for my bras. I had said in another thread I had caught Cooper and My 2 year old playing tug a war and when I went to look what they had....it was my bra!!! :blink: lol o and my mom is to the point she sneaks the toys and stuff she get for Gracie in the house so her hubby and my sister won't see....then she will act like they aren't new. Gracie need a new toy bin too but she never keeps them in there....She has to get everyone out and the living room is full of Mallory and Gracies toys! My mom use to do the same thing when she was married to my dad...lol...she is going to be like OMG Megan :cursing: she is an OCD shopper and she would buy stuff and put it in the basement...my dad never knew what was new or what was the stuff she had in the basement....tags off and they get swapped out...he Never knew! :rofl:

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@ cooper11 maybe me and your mom can have us a shopping day. I love to shop but I am pretty good about not over doing it. I don't want to end up on Hoarders. My my is kind of a Hoarder and I refuse to turn into her. Toys are littered around, toys are on the big doggie bed.

OMG my girls are total slobs, I told them I can't wait until the day they start dating and bring a guy home and Raven parades around their undies and things. That will teach their behinds to clean their room.

C

Cooper11

:rofl: OMG I wish that day was tomorrow....they will be so so embarrassed....Maybe Raven will slip outside one day and wave the panties around the neighborhood! :yes:

And yes I would be the daughter that would go to my moms house and take all of her stuff out...if she became a hoarder!! I watch that show and wow see people! I don't know how they can even live like that!

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@ cooper11 I am totally embarrassed by my parents place. My parents own a two family house and live on the first floor. It has two bedrooms, livingroom, kitchen and they also keep the basement to themselves. The only ones that live there are my parents. My mom has a huge walk in closet off of their bedroom that is packed floor to ceiling, their bedroom has a small closet that if filled with her craft bins, she put in a standing closet in there that is also filled with crap. The second bedroom that used to belong to my younger sister is packed, the bed is a storage bed and those drawers are packed and there are piles on it. The closet is packed inside and outside and there are piles all over. Dad has put shelves up on the walls to accommodate her crafts and junk. OMG I can go on. The basement is another mess of crap. I refuse to bring anyone over there. I have no idea how she can live like that. I used to go over here and there and just throw out things but she would get pissy and it would blow into a fight.

I am so waiting to see the day they start bringing dates over. My eldest had her friend over the other day and I was just waiting to let Raven head to their room and start some mischief.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.